Summer transfer window 2023

He has been at Arsenal for sommet like 5 years, like you say, on a big wedge. Massive signing on fee and "decent" wages could be attractive if he is near the end of his Arsenal contract. No idea if he is mind.
His contract has expired yes.

If we are getting sponsors back, I would go with NEC, very clean and uncluttered on the shirt, not a massive logo either. Also the kids want a shirt that looks like the players one and alcohol and betting logos dont go on the kids shirts.

Genuinely I was thinking how much less they would pay to sponsor us than Stake. Because I’d rather have Rainham Steel sponsor us than them tbh

We have been linked fairly consistently with Ainsley Maitland-Niles from Arsenal. I think we were linked years ago before we signed Paterson at RB because AMN can play there or DM. I think now that he's on a free you can see this making sense, with the age of Coleman and the fact Tom Davies has left

Offer Xhaka half a million more in wages than Leverkusen and he'd rip your hand off.

These players hitting 30 care about bunce and nothing else.
Surely this is exactly the kind of business we need to be avoiding?

We're just finally getting our wage bill under control, and we've seen first hand that this is not a business model that works.

Young players on low wages rather than old players on high wages please...

It's a weird blindspot football fans have. You can see it when people discuss Barkley too. Discussing the Barkley of Everton and not the Barkley of the last 4/5 years. Fans seem to think we can sign players from a certain period, rather than the actual player.
Well….we do have Bill……we just need Ted

So were linked to a Danjuma loan...even ignoring that he did the dirty, we now have a new manager and different style of play so why go back for him...
Because the dof must rate the lad also can play out wide and as a forward. And has got goals in the past ao can cover two positions, wouldnt be my choice but on loan he could have a point to make after a poor season at spurs.

Looks like yet another transfer window where we are linked to the blatantly obvious players throughout but then nobody actually arrives 🤷‍♂️
Leeds are the new Chelsea lol. Remember last summer everyone expected Lampard to raid his former club but we ended up with Maupay and no goalscoring midfielder like Gallagher