Summer transfer window 2023

Not entirely sure how you're figuring out we've £50mill net to spend as I'm sure all the sales have/will be absorbed. Any net spend will be minimal.

I do agree though the club will look to show they've turn a corner in looking like we're in the black financially.

I'm assuming Dyche and Kev don't know what budget they have. They'll know they'll have to sell though.
I've posted this in other threads and its quite simple math. Ill do it briefly again here, because I cant figure out how your figuring we DONT have 50m to spend. It also doesn't seem like you don't know that either. If you aren't willing to do the math that's fine, but contending with my math then doesn't make too much sense to me.

A. Under FFP the club can lose 105m over 3 seasons. We know B. The losses in the years ending in 20 and 21 were much higher because we can literally see the accounts from the club. We know C. according the PL as of last season we were just under 105m over 3 seasons. D. Therefore at a minimum we can ALWAYS spend the same amount as the season that just dropped off. Which in this case was a big one. One that was OVER half of our losses over 3 years. E. Half of 105m is at least 50m.

F. In reality, for FFP, we can actually lose about 80 million without selling a player, but Im being extremely conservative with my numbers here. for the sake of making a solid argument. FFP is no longer an obstacle to this teams spending, nor was it last season. Instead its the regular financial profit and loss books of the owner, as allowed FFP losses are in fact, losses. Even though they are allowed.

Yeah I went with the continuous verb since he hasn't held up the shirt yet but I know it's done
FxjGbLvWIAARsma

He is wearing it though...

I've posted this in other threads and its quite simple math. Ill do it briefly again here, because I cant figure out how your figuring we DONT have 50m to spend. It also doesn't seem like you don't know that either. If you aren't willing to do the math that's fine, but contending with my math then doesn't make too much sense to me.

A. Under FFP the club can lose 105m over 3 seasons. We know B. The losses in the years ending in 20 and 21 were much higher because we can literally see the accounts from the club. We know C. according the PL as of last season we were just under 105m over 3 seasons. D. Therefore at a minimum we can ALWAYS spend the same amount as the season that just dropped off. Which in this case was a big one. One that was OVER half of our losses over 3 years. E. Half of 105m is at least 50m.

F. In reality, for FFP, we can actually lose about 80 million without selling a player, but Im being extremely conservative with my numbers here. for the sake of making a solid argument. FFP is no longer an obstacle to this teams spending, nor was it last season. Instead its the regular financial profit and loss books of the owner, as allowed FFP losses are in fact, losses. Even though they are allowed.
But our current 3 year rolling loses were 380million in our latest accounts.