Summer transfer window 2023

You are only ever going to get about £40-50m for him at the absolute max. Due to the fact he has had to play behind a woeful defence and midfield for so long he just doesn't quite have the numbers some of the other big name keepers do. I also think we could find a better GK coach than Alan Kelly, that's a job for the boys appointment who seems to have stayed through a variety of setups meaning a number of managers were unable to get their own choice in.
What numbers? Clean sheets? He plays for us so that explains that. What else can’t be explained away by the same excuse.
Utd are a few pieces away from getting closer to city so they should be made to pay top dollar. Press again trying to sell our best players for peanuts and ‘fans’ saying £40m is what we should accept is a disgrace.
No idea what the top price for a keeper is but Pickford should be close.

Could have told you this ages ago. Lazy lazy lazy.

IMG_4384.jpeg

Could have told you this ages ago. Lazy lazy lazy.

View attachment 213415
I was thinking earlier about Weghorst v Gyokeres as potential targets. There's a reason I always call Weghorst 'Carthorst' so I am obviously not a fan, but having watched the Championship playoff I have to say that I was impressed by Gyokeres and would have him at the club in a heartbeat.

I really would not be so afraid of moving Gray or a Iwobi yes they have contributed but we are a team that doesn't score goals, we need forwards who score and assist. If we get good bids for one or both we move on. We are team that has failed in forward areas for two years and they are two of the main players in that failure. Gray had been a pretty good buy for the price but is inconsistent and Dyche won't play him on a wing because he doesn't track back. Iwobi has skill and can create chances but he doesn't score nearly enough goals, do we really want to commit ourselves to another big contract with him? If we get good bids for either I would sell, and reinvest. We need to start actually buying the prospects we scout.
I'd like to see Gray stay and play a full season in a preferred position under Dyche. His faults...laziness, lack of focus...are the sorts of things that can improve under a manager like Dyche. Same for Iwobi, I think. Replacing them would cost us and we have other areas where we need to spend money. (I'm presuming we'll sell Pickford and Onana plus a couple of others so will have a little bit of cash to spend on a couple of forwards, a full back, central defender and, possibly, a bit of flair in midfield.)

We need drastic measures else we’re going down anyway ! Sell who we can ! See what we’ve got left! decrease the wage bill and then get some free’s, small fees and loans to cover the spaces then hope for the best from dyche ! Plan for going down next season but hope it doesn’t happen ! Fed up with this rubbish now !

I hope that article on the front of GOT is utter nonsense. Couldn't imagine anyone worse to sign than Scott McTominay. He's got a dreadful attitude and is bang average. Might as well clone Tom Davies