Summer transfer window 2023

Dan Ndoye is nowhere near good enough.
Either Gnonto or Summerville has to come. I haven't seen a winger on the market linked to us that would help us that much and probably isn't extremely expensive.

And one other thing. I haven't seen a left-back linked to us yet(or am i missing someone?)... Can't take another season with Mykolenko

Dan Ndoye is nowhere near good enough.
Either Gnonto or Summerville has to come. I haven't seen a winger on the market linked to us that would help us that much and probably isn't extremely expensive.

And one other thing. I haven't seen a left-back linked to us yet(or am i missing someone?)... Can't take another season with Mykolenko
Have you seen him play? I'm not having a go, you might be right, but i haven't seen the lad play.

I rate Summerville and Gnonto - at least in terms of potential, so wouldn't be opposed at all to either coming in. But is Ndoye a bad player 🤷‍♂️

Very quiet, not going to happen, unless it’s because he’s away with national team
Doesn't sound like he wants the Saudi move and we are unlikely to have our valuation met by another PL club.

Might see him move toward the end of the window as he has one year left on his contract and we might accept anything then, unless he has one if those year extension things in his contract.

The Gray rumours seem to have gone a bit quiet.
Maybe because he is not going anywhere...teams that are interested don't have the money to pay what we would want for him,and has clearly no intention of going to Saudi Arabia. Happy to have him as an option from the bench...

lol

Yes, I think getting loans in (AKA football players) early would be smart mate. Are these goalposts alright where they are for now?
There you go, yes, I disagree completely on that. I think you run into two problems with that. First, the only loans available early on are poor players that few clubs want and their current club knows it. Second, it hamstrings you for building out your squad, as once you invest resources and one of your allowed loans in a position, if a great player on a permanent becomes available you are less likely to do it. Instead, you are better set trying to build out your squad, and then when it becomes apparent you wont find the right player at a certain position you find a player to take on loan.

Swansea happy to accept Blood Brothers tickets then it seems.
Screenshot_20230702_154315_Twitter.jpg

I mean, if you dont understand the financial implications of July 1st to this club regardless of the window being open Im not sure I can help you there.

How many loan deals have been done in the league so far?
I do understand it, it would appear maybe you do not. We can agree deals and have them in place for July 1st without it coming out of the previous years budget

If we have no money wouldnt a good transfer strategy be to start making loan enquiries for some barca, Madrid, Bayern, psg youth talents instead of trying to swap ellis simms for Swansea and Blackburn players
Definitely but the question is why would a team send a talented young player to everton and Sean Dyche?

Jack Harrison would be a huge mistake if we signed him. We would certainly be in the bottom because offensively we would still be toothless. That guy cannot beat a man 1 on 1 and his speed and ball handling skills are championship quality.
Good thing he’s not a keeper then. He’d improve us immediately. There is better but a huge mistake is a huge overstatement.