Summer transfer window 2023

Is exactly the approach that has landed us where we are.
I get that but our club as I'm sure you're aware accumulates injuries at a disconcerting rate who do we play when everyone Is injured? I'd rather iwobi than a youth player , dyche is not even comfortable playing. Get rid of the dross but have at least one replacement lined up is what I'm saying

Absolutely no issue with selling Iwobi in his final year - in fact I've said we should sell him all summer

But absolutely not ok to sell a first 11 player on deadline day, and cash in the money without a replacement.

Speaks volumes about the backing and commitment being provided from the leadership of the club. They need to go as soon as possible.
I still think we should sell
It would be good to see our club make some good financial decisions for a change
Harrison is an upgrade anyway

With this squad mate we have a good chance of going down. If you are happy that we still haven't got a back up at CH other than Keane and Godfrey I really don't know what to say
Nothing about this utter cesspit of a club makes me happy, my friend. Signing players for the sake of padding out the squad isn’t the answer to our problems, though.

And my point isn’t even that we shouldn’t sign any more players; I’m just bored by the cryarses on here that start the window moaning that we’re not moving quick enough, then denounce any signing we DO make, and cap it off by acting like we’ve done nothing because we’ve signed nobody on the last day of the window.

We’ve made sensible signings that, Chermiti aside, could immediately improve us. We’ve got rid of a fair bit of crap and improved our wage bill in the process. Happy with the club? No. Happy with the window? Meh. Disaster of a window? Not in the least.

It's preparation for the Championship. Reduce the wage bill, we've about a dozen players out of contract in a year's time. If we go down, which is the gamble here, they've reduced our liabilities. With the exception of the forward line we're weaker in every part of the park than last season. The season we finished 17th.
I don’t think it’s preparation for the Championship, but if we do go down this season we are less likely to avoid financial oblivion. Players signed will now have relegation clauses. More big earners who contribute nothing (Gomes, Gbamin, Dele) out of contract at the end of this season. It’s been a long slog but we’re finally getting to the end of the cycle of massive transfer overspending on underperforming, overpaid players. If we could stay up this year there might finally be some light at the end of the tunnel.

Yesterday the media said it depends on player sales before we can spend. We sell Iwobi and Cannon, yet we still don’t spend.
The only reason we didn't spend is because they didn't want to reinvest the money. There's no way I believe that KT or Dyche didn't want to reinvest the money.

It would be good if the fans finally start pointing fingers at the pathetic leadership from Moshiri

And it would be good if journalists started asking serious questions about how the club is being ran, and the capability of Moshiri to own a top flight football club that matters a lot to so many people.

if you wanna think that way then maybe we've been preparing for this during the last two seasons also.

they've addressed our issue from the last two seasons though, which was, we didn't score enough goals.
Have they? We've currently scored zero goals in three games. I'm not getting carried away with a narrow victory against the worst team in the football league. I hope Danjuma and Beto score a hatfull but it's far from guaranteed.

TBH, I'm amazed they got the Beto deal done.

This club's owner and board have cleared the decks for the Championship. I think even the dimmest of people understand that now.

We'll get beat tomorrow and the next two against Brentford down there and Arsenal up here.

It'll be 6 losses in a row and the season becomes unrecoverable.