Summer transfer window 2023

Spurs fans say he’s the exact same as Keane in terms of mentally inadequate for this league, crumbles under pressure and has too many mistakes in him.

Spurs fans really hate him. They would love to get rid

Yep, my brother's a Spurs fan and absolutely rages about how crap he is. My brother is also a thicko though so I'm torn.

Again, if we're in for Sulemana as per some reports, we need to move on it. I'm really concerned that Liverpool will be in for him.

He's one of those players who has shown up really well on the data side of things, so it wouldn't surprise me entirely but equally I'd expect they'd want a natural left footer there. However they have a lad coming through called Ben Doak who's exactly the same profile as Salah and they seem to think he's the best prospect to come through there since Gerrard, so it might be that they don't want to put anyone in the way of his path to the team.

Saudis can still buy for another month right?
Though we wouldn't be able to spend it's better than having a player on the books we won't play
Yeah they can, but it feels like we've been relying on getting this money in all bloody summer and now we might get it too late. Or maybe we have to take what we can get from Fulham or Palace if interested.

Really calls into question freezing him out, yeah we probably thought he was gone a month ago but until it happens you use the players you're paying. Now he might not go at all and will take weeks to get fit for the squad.

Looked like a pretty obvious purple patch from a player who relies on pace, McNeil had the higher ceiling.

Wasn't keen on Cornet even after that season, let alone his most recent one.
But cornet got more goals in his one season. Than McNeil has ever got.

McNeil last season could be his purple patch, as he only got 1 goal in his last 2 seasons at Burnley

He's one of those players who has shown up really well on the data side of things, so it wouldn't surprise me entirely but equally I'd expect they'd want a natural left footer there. However they have a lad coming through called Ben Doak who's exactly the same profile as Salah and they seem to think he's the best prospect to come through there since Gerrard, so it might be that they don't want to put anyone in the way of his path to the team.

Apparently the new Rooney smh