Summer transfer window 2023

Even if we signed a couple of kids like Wharton with the view that theyre being bought for an impact next season it would be helpful.

Like you say, less pressure and pure development focus.
I would like that just dont think we have the money to go for all that as bakayoko 25 plus and wharton is about 15 plus. Is still time just think if he gets a cm will be a squad player, i would still live us to try phillips from city be perfect for that role for us

Manager : Sean Dyche

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)
João Virgínia (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (2)
Ashley Young (HG)
Vitaliy Mykolenko

Centre Backs (4)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Michael Keane (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)
Jarrad Branthwaite (UA)

Midfield (8)
Amadou Onana (UA)
James Garner (HG)
Idrissa Gueye
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Dele Alli (HG)

Wide Forwards (5)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)
Arnaut Danjuma
Demarai Gray (HG)
Lewis Dobbin (UA)

Strikers (5)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Youssef Chermiti (UA)
Beto
Neal Maupay
Thomas Cannon (UA)

Total players (29)

29 is too many, need about 7 out and 2 in, clearly not happening, but man can dream.
I said it yesterday but those are not viable left back options.

It would be nice to have different / better options for all other positions but if you want to raise the level of your starting 11 left back would be the first place to start.

Manager : Sean Dyche

Goalkeepers (3)
Jordan Pickford (HG)
Andy Lonergan (HG)
João Virgínia (HG)

Right Backs (2)
Séamus Coleman
Nathan Patterson (UA)

Left Backs (2)
Ashley Young (HG)
Vitaliy Mykolenko

Centre Backs (4)
James Tarkowski (HG)
Michael Keane (HG)
Ben Godfrey (HG)
Jarrad Branthwaite (UA)

Midfield (8)
Amadou Onana (UA)
James Garner (HG)
Idrissa Gueye
Abdoulaye Doucouré
Alex Iwobi (HG)
André Gomes
Jean-Philippe Gbamin
Dele Alli (HG)

Wide Forwards (5)
Dwight McNeil (HG)
Jack Harrison (HG)
Arnaut Danjuma
Demarai Gray (HG)
Lewis Dobbin (UA)

Strikers (5)
Dominic Calvert-Lewin (HG)
Youssef Chermiti (UA)
Beto
Neal Maupay
Thomas Cannon (UA)

Total players (29)

29 is too many, need about 7 out and 2 in, clearly not happening, but man can dream.

Like I said Gray, Gomes, Maupay and Gbamin can all go straight away. If we can replace Cannon and Dobbin in the squad with Beto and Sulemana for example then those 2 can go on loan. We'd still be down to 25 then. I'd like Iwobi sold as well but I don't see it happening with his injury and I feel like anyone else that we'd like to sell would need replacing, like Keane.

I can see us going with a squad of 26 or 27 but with the knowledge that Coleman and Dele will be ages before they're fit, there's probably 4 or 5 as welll that'll need to build fitness over the next month. Of that let's say 26 too we'd know that come the end of the season Iwobi, Coleman, Doucoure, Gana will be out of contract, same with probably 3 loan players.

Phantom bid

Glad to sign a player who isn't just supposed to be DCL's understudy. Hopefully Beto hits the ground running and removes some of the pressure from the club and DCL. Someone else (hopefully multiple someones) being able to score goals will ease some of the panic around the club. Actual competition for places will only make us better.

Good news on Beto

A centre half and a wide right player, plus lots of others moved on now please. Lot of work to do still
Think we need a creative centre mid rather than a wide player. When all fit we have Harrison , Danjuma , Mc Neil , Iwobi and Dobbin who play wide.
We have zero creativity in centre mid.
Agree with you about CB.

Someone who can affect a game either from the start or from the bench is vital in this team, I’d demote maupay to 5th choice behind Beto,Dcl,Chermitti,Cannon ,time to start wheeling and dealing Kev we need 3 more for me , RW,CM,CB