Summer transfer window 2023

If I wanted some random guy in pajamas made up opinion Id go over to steves house.... No need to continue to link the EFC_Daily crap just because it exists. Gonna have to mute their account to just not see it from those who are so desperate for news, they need a new made up tweet every 2 minutes. They could post s*n stuff and some of you would link it without a second thought.

If Danjuma does come in, then he needs to earn the fans trust. So from that point of view you’d expect maximum effort from him, otherwise he’s gonna gets some almighty stick.
You’d also presume he’s had conversations with Richy during his time at Spurs, so he’ll be well aware of what’s expected.

First of all, thank you!

And I agree with what you are saying, the anti Young feelings are likely a build up of frustrations and he just happens to be the straw that breaks the camel's back. My view on it is fairly simple and I think it is similar to many but Mosh has lost a huge revenue stream with Usmanov and is understandably cutting back on spending which is a prudent thing to do. The problem is he is building the stadium and factors outside of his control have increased the bill from 500m to 750m. This needs to be funded somehow. Then, the killer for Everton is that Mosh is not a great footballing person and nor has he employed good footballing people to manage the club. So recruitment is poor which results in performances going downhill. Mosh needs to finish the stadium and keep Everton in the PL. With limited funding, the money available will be directed to the stadium and if necessary, footballing assets will be sold to help build the stadium. Once the stadium is build Mosh can either sell or enjoy the increase in profits realised. I think Dyche is employed to keep Everton in the PL, if he can do that for the next 2 or 3 years his job is safe. However, understandably this is not what the fans want and therefore cannot be communicated as the strategy. But rather than come up with some sort of strategy communication to keep fans happy there is just silence which is worse and quite insulting to the fans. Its a very tough time to be an Everton fan, I don't like what I see and I just hope Dyche can work wonders on a meagre budget and keep Everton up until the stadium is delivered and the football club can start to prioritise football as opposed to building
To be fair we have seen this movie a few times before, only the clubs were in a far better starting position than us. From memory I think both Arsenal and Tottenham had builds which went over budget and curtailed spending. I suspect there are other examples (or someone can tell me I am wrong 😆)

He didn't want to play for us 5 months ago.
Exactly. We can’t hold grudges.

we had sacked the manager h e agreed to sign for, and then Spurs, a much more attractive proposition came in.

Yes he made a mistake at the time, but an understandable one though.

If I was in his position at the time, taking off the evertonian bias. I’d probably do the same.

To be fair we have seen this movie a few times before, only the clubs were in a far better starting position than us. From memory I think both Arsenal and Tottenham had builds which went over budget and curtailed spending. I suspect there are other examples (or someone can tell me I am wrong 😆)
When Poch was manager of Spurs and got them into the Champs League they went a full summer transfer window and signed nobody, not even an Ash Young on a 12 month contract