Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t bare all the super fans talking about bed wetting and heads falling off.

With Chelsea’s transfer ban and Man Utd’s unproven manager, we had a genuine opportunity to break into the top 6.

We are coming out of the window with a negative net spend and holes in the squad. The opportunity has been squandered. Some of us are hugely frustrated with that.

We only seen this amount of money being offered in the final days of the window. Imagine approaching Chelsea with £40m for Kurt Zouma early July or making this bid for Zaha a month ago. Did it depend on sales? I'm not sure. Just seems an odd end to a good transfer window on the whole.

It probably does depend on sales. Which I am fine with considering the outlandish wages we have.

Stinks of poor planning and extreme naivety on Brands’ part. To not have a backup plan for Zaha is shocking. Especially in a season like this where two of the teams above us in United and Chelsea look weaker.

Think this is a big big opportunity missed. Putting all of our eggs in a 19 year old unproven lad from Juve. If he turns out to be a dud we’ve absolutely wasted a year and we’ll be lucky to even get 8th again. Deflated

Seriously?

There's no backup to Zaha. Zaha was never on the recruitment list, merely an opportunity which presented itself and we investigated it (Palace and Zaha's agent made that all public)
There are a handful of people who lnow what is actually happening and who Brands is, or has been after. None of them are on here. None of them are going to be disclosing anything to SSN or the twatterati 'ITKs'

Kean is going to compete with Calvert-Lewin; do you remember him? The lad who was incredibly important, if not VITAL to our play in the conclusion to last season? Oh, and he's also more adept at playing wide and cutting in...

I'm astounded at some blam I've seen on here today.

We can honestly win the League Cup, we just need to commit to it and play the first team in it

Play the kids in the FA Cup if needs be, just get that three handled monstrosity in the trophy cabinet

For so many successful teams of the Premier League Era, getting over that first Milk Cup hurdle has been the difference maker

It's the easier Cup to win and our First XI is good enough to do it

Day out at Wembley, Seamus Coleman lifting a Cup and European Football the following season

We can do it, we honestly can, we just need to bloody take it seriously

We don't have the quality in depth to do that though. That's why we falter every time we have made it into Europe during the PL era.

Other teams above are stacked with quality throughout the starting XI and then at least 5 players.

Going from the likes of Zouma to Rojo isn't going to close the PL gap or allow us to compete to win cups while finishing in a respectful league position.

Look to be missing out on a massive chance to close down the top 6. Massively disappointing unless we can bring in a centre back and winger in the last few minutes.

Hate these type of comments. If we are mid table end of the season. Bye bye richarlison, bye bye any decent player. You need to strike while the iron is hot. Again we haven't and look very incomplete

Tell us what they could have done if Palace, Watford, Arsenal have refused our offers for decent players. I hate your type of Man City, Chelsea fan want it now attitude. BaaaHaaa throw the dummy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.