Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said the same after the last 2 windows and after silva was oppointed.

I was told I was a kopite for thinking our signing policy was awful and that Silva was a ridiculous gamble.

Yet to be proved wrong. But it seems to be an evertonian these days is to blindly believe we have great players and a great manager.

When I was younger our fans were alot more open minded, they knew if managers were bluffers and deffo knew good players from bang average/poor ones.

Again I ask, someone please tell me the 2 `quality' (meaning top 6 class) players we have in each position?
Not at all, it’s seeing and acknowledging the progress that’s being made from the clusterfug of previous signings and management. I’m impatient for quality but a modicum of patience is surely required

Must be honest a bit disappointed how this is going. Thought Brands would have had his ducks in a row for deadline day. Seems as if he is throwing darts and hoping one will stay in the board.

Until we get the best in the business, this director of football lark will always end in tears.

It’s a shame because a real man of action would not panic when times get hard and secure quality.

Typical Everton to go cap in hand to United, to buy their unwanted players that are on the proverbial scrap heap.

What do you get out of following Everton, exactly?

Lewis Gibson could be worth 50 million with a decent season, because of his age and nationality.

Look at Declan rice, very average player but is hyped and would be worth an inflated price.

We’d be mad to throw Tomori or Rojo in front of his development.

Only to Premier league clubs. Still got till the end of the month to shift him abroad. In fairness though, if we get rid of Niasse, it may be worth keeping him around, with only DCL and Kean. We could play Richie up front, but that means walcot comes in, and I'm at a loss who I prefer less?

If Wilf, as im now choosing to call him comes in, hes another option of playing down the middle.

Lewis Gibson could be worth 50 million with a decent season, because of his age and nationality.

Look at Declan rice, very average player but is hyped and would be worth an inflated price.

He used to be Irish as well.

Bad luck Declan.

Fraiser Dainton is at Finch Farm, Everton's training ground, and is keeping an eye out for Sky Sports News - especially to see if there's any new faces to be spotted with a sudden exodus from the building!

He said: "The only news coming out of Everton today so far is that the fire alarm has gone off! They've been very interested in Zaha and Iwobi - will they go back in for those players? They're interested in a centre-back too. We're waiting and watching..."
Wonder if Fraiser has invested in ear protectors.

It would be even more stupid to put the boy in before he is ready and possibly ruin a promising career.

This is looking very poor with a few hours to go - sloppy last few days by us in the window.

Critical now we execute in the last few hours.

It was looking poor last season as well and look what happened, if Zaha is happening then the medical will happen down in London, same with Iwobi if that happens . If it’s Rojo as CB, grim as it’ll be, he’s literally down the M62. The sticker will be the Bergwijn links, we’d either have to private jet him over or jet the med team there if we agree a deal

Status
Not open for further replies.