Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...leave-Zenit-just-THREE-DAYS-racist-abuse.html

Terrible from the Russians but I mean seriously; why did you even consider it in the first place?

The fan groups statement, We're not racist, we just don't welcome black people. Lunatics.

It read: 'We are not racist and for us the absence of black players is just an important tradition, emphasising the identity of the club and nothing more.
'We, as the northernmost club of the major European cities, have never been mentally connected with Africa, however, as with South America or Australia or Oceania.
'We have absolutely nothing against the inhabitants of these or any other continents, but at the same time we want players who are close in spirit to speak for Zenit.
'Now, black players for Zenit are being forced almost by force, and this causes only backlash. Let us be what we are.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...leave-Zenit-just-THREE-DAYS-racist-abuse.html

Terrible from the Russians but I mean seriously; why did you even consider it in the first place?

Problem with Russia is their extreme nationalism, witch spills over to Ethnic nationalism, lot of USSR countries are like this.

Anyone who is non white is given a hard time.

Malcom should sack his agent in my opinion, the due diligence from their end is poor.

I wouldn't take him at Everton because the rejection from Barcelona and now this disgrace, will be too much for him to come back from mentally in my opinion.

Wouldn't surprise me if his next transfer is China.

I have to say, the open and brazen racism in Russian football kind of amazes me

I'm not naive enough to think racism has been completely stomped out of the English game of course, but wowzers is it bad in Russia

I feel for Malcolm to be honest, especially as the club looks to be giving in to the racists and selling him. I wouldn't mind us going back in for him if we're still a winger short in January to be honest, he might leap at it this time

I don't even want Doucoure, we have seen loads of times how hard it is for teams to introduce new players, we have already bought 3 and Marco said he wants another 4 but I just think we should be adding players for the sake of it seen as we finished last season strong it would be a shame to ruin chemistry.

I have to say, the open and brazen racism in Russian football kind of amazes me

I'm not naive enough to think racism has been completely stomped out of the English game of course, but wowzers is it bad in Russia

I feel for Malcolm to be honest, especially as the club looks to be giving in to the racists and selling him. I wouldn't mind us going back in for him if we're still a winger short in January to be honest, he might leap at it this time

It's terrible in Spain and Italy too.

I hate to make a political point, but in the former fascist/ communist countries, it's in their DNA.

I don't even want Doucoure, we have seen loads of times how hard it is for teams to introduce new players, we have already bought 3 and Marco said he wants another 4 but I just think we should be adding players for the sake of it seen as we finished last season strong it would be a shame to ruin chemistry.
Depends who gets brought in. Doucoure, Zaha and Zouma would be very welcome additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.