Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always wondered if that is him in his profile pic the absolute weasel.
Nope. Stock image from Google.
Someone on here found the original a while back.

Anyway, the guy is an überweasel.
Claimed to be a sports journo last year, then changed his story to ‘anonymous insider’
All his successful predictions are copy/paste jobs from more reputable sources.

Loads seem to hang off his every word though :rolleyes:

Zaha makes perfect sense as a target with Kean (hopefully) coming in as the striker.

A 19-year-old sensation is great, but no sure thing (right off the bat).

So to go for a player who can guarantee 10+ goals/assists in the Prem is sensible, even if the fee is huge.

I do hope we try for one more bid. I honestly don't see the point in readily being willing to go so high to just give up.

Having Richarlison and Zaha as part of our front 3 would take the pressure off Kean immensely.

I hope it happens.

All these top players we are being linked with and some of them quite possible, I believe we all owe a great big thanks to Mr Moshiri. Just think where we were a few short years ago. Thank you kind sir.
Also Brands, we spent money before but without a plan. Now it appears we have one.

EVERTON IN TALKS FOR GBAMIN

Everton
are in talks with Mainz over a deal to sign defensive-midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin, according to Sky in Germany.

The Toffees have had a £23m (€25m) bid rejected, with the Bundesliga side valuing the Ivory Coast player at £27.5m (€30m), Sky in Germany are reporting.

Everton played Mainz at the weekend but Gbamin was absent due to still being on holiday after his appearances at the African Cup of Nations.

The 23-year-old defensive-midfielder, who can also play at centre-back, played 32 times in the Bundesliga last season and scored twice.

Everton are on the hunt for a new midfielder after Idrissa Gueye’s move to Paris Saint-Germain was confirmed on Tuesday – and they are also interested in Southampton’s Mario Lemina.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

@Moomin

We’re a sky sports wet dream this summer. But they still don’t want to break the established status quo of the top 6. A real quandary for them, do we big Everton up and rebrand it a top 7 or do we moan that they’re ruining the transfer window and buying overhyped dross? Tune in to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.