Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would they snap our hands off? He is priceless to them. They can’t win a game without him in the side, they’d be strong candidates for relegation on the back of the sale of wan Bissaka if they did.
I agree they will be much weaker without him but I’m assuming they are willing to sell him as he has stated he wants to leave and both arsenal and Everton have made two bids. I doubt both clubs would go back in with bids if there wasn’t any indication from Palace a deal could be done.
£55m plus two players they’ve already been interested in would be better for them than £65/70m in the last few days of the window with very little time to find a replacement.

True actually.

Broke my heart seeing Arteta to Arsenal on that thing.

Closely followed by us signing bloody Drenthe and Straq.
The likes of Twitter, etc, has wrecked it. It’s all about being first to get the clicks now. They’ll spout anything as long as their website is getting hits.

I agree they will be much weaker without him but I’m assuming they are willing to sell him as he has stated he wants to leave and both arsenal and Everton have made two bids. I doubt both clubs would go back in with bids if there wasn’t any indication from Palace a deal could be done.
£55m plus two players they’ve already been interested in would be better for them than £65/70m in the last few days of the window with very little time to find a replacement.
He loves living in London and he’s on 130k a week at palace. Chelsea are a very attractive proposition for him come next summer. He can remain in London and get the champions league football he craves. Sorry to be so pessimistic, but really don’t think he’ll end up here. When the story first broke, I was in two minds about wanting him, but what I’ve witnessed in the last two pre season games, I think we need him, as there is no creativity in the side.

He loves living in London and he’s on 130k a week at palace. Chelsea are a very attractive proposition for him come next summer. He can remain in London and get the champions league football he craves. Sorry to be so pessimistic, but really don’t think he’ll end up here. When the story first broke, I was in two minds about wanting him, but what I’ve witnessed in the last two pre season games, I think we need him, as there is no creativity in the side.

Why are Everton bidding two times for a player that has no intention of coming here ? Surely Everton are receiving encouragement

I'm sure we can give them Walcott

TBF mate Chelsea don't guarantee C/L anymore

I agree, after watching our preseason games it’s obvious we are crying out for creativity which he definitely has. Unfortunately I don’t think he will be an Everton player either. I just think Palace will be taking a risk with him, they’ll have to hope he has another great season and Chelsea don’t want other targets by next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.