Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours gone all a little quiet, could mean 1 of 2 things.

Original targets have or have become unobtainible due to price/club/player - so we are looking to move towards our Plan B's

Deals are pretty much over the line or atleast agreed in principal and its just a waiting game until the news comes out

signing icardi would be even stupider than it is realistic, and that's saying something
An amazingly talented footballer who is conversely the most hated footballer ever.
The supporters of his current club hate him, his teammates past and present hate him, his countrymen hate him even Maradona hates him. I reckon his kids have a dartboard with his face on.
Him and his missus are toxic.

An amazingly talented footballer who is conversely the most hated footballer ever.
The supporters of his current club hate him, his teammates past and present hate him, his countrymen hate him even Maradona hates him. I reckon his kids have a dartboard with his face on.
Him and his missus are toxic.

Cracking finisher, though.

That'd be a bad move. Isn't he linked with some Argentine gansters? Or was that Dybala?

It was him. He had a run in with inter’s ultras after he missed a pen and they threw the shirt he gave a supporter back at him after the game.

“How many of them are there? Fifty? A hundred? Two hundred? OK, record my message and let them hear it. I will bring 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them on the spot.”

That’s the spirit we’re missing

Status
Not open for further replies.