Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrendous luck with injuries. Good player but not worth the risk.
Ahh OK mate, thanks, I am not clued up at all with European togger. there seem to be some weird deals kicking around atm though, that Fekir feller the RS were supposed to be considering last season for about £60m has just been sold for 20 odd? The market is crackers :)

£40m on a striker who scored 7 for a mid table team in a 2nd rate league. Madness. We should get DCL over there on loan for a year and sell him for £60m.
They must have played Ultimate Team and got a good look of his future potential with his 86 rated "Future Stars Card".. lol

Ahh OK mate, thanks, I am not clued up at all with European togger. there seem to be some weird deals kicking around atm though, that Fekir feller the RS were supposed to be considering last season for about £60m has just been sold for 20 odd? The market is crackers :)
Apparently went to Liverpool for a medical and something g dodgy with his knees that will end his career early or something

Apparently went to Liverpool for a medical and something g dodgy with his knees that will end his career early or something
Haha, I fondly recall the screams from our fans when we bought Peter Reid, whose legs looked like Dr. Frankenstein has sewn them together. I also recall people,saying not to touch Kompany with a barge pole as his knees were knackered. it would be nice of this lad turned out fine and the RS fumed for years about it :)

Stated that Juve want a "Buy Back Clause" or a "Fast Track to Purchase" according to this Sports Witness site. Not sure where they fall on the slimy scale for reporting websites

This is boring apart from Brands at the airport there’s been no wild rumours and cash point checking so far this window.

I remember big Willy’s passport, flight tracking, stakeouts at Nando’s and medical centres.

Come on if nothing else just make something up, it’s a glorious summers day I’m watering the flowers and this place is still so depressing.

Oooops think I’ve been in the sun too long rant over.

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.