• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zouma is no longer on the cards

“We had a chat, and he was very good with me. He is a very good manager.

“I enjoyed my time at Everton but I’m a Chelsea player and we’ll see what will happens in the future. I think it will be here at Chelsea.

“This is a chance for me. I went out on loan last season but I’m a Chelsea player and I want to do well to get my chance and be here.”

He says he thinks he will be at Chelsea so when he realises he won’t be starting for them he will be sitting on our bench behind big Yerry Minzz.

Zouma is no longer on the cards

“We had a chat, and he was very good with me. He is a very good manager.

“I enjoyed my time at Everton but I’m a Chelsea player and we’ll see what will happens in the future. I think it will be here at Chelsea.

“This is a chance for me. I went out on loan last season but I’m a Chelsea player and I want to do well to get my chance and be here.”

Bad news but wouldn’t be gutted, we move on.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him available in January or next summer.

He says he thinks he will be at Chelsea so when he realises he won’t be starting for them he will be sitting on our bench behind big Yerry Minzz.

He has to prove himself from scratch at Chelsea. If he came here he would be in the starting 11 with Keane.

It took him more than half a season to settle here, and if you asked in January if we should sign him, most would have said no.

He looked great for the last 3rd of the season. But he might regret resetting his career again in the hope of impressing Chelsea's gameshow quiz captain 'manager'.

Big chance for Mina.

Status
Not open for further replies.