Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I suppose people are focusing on the word skint and taking it as a negative.

And I suppose suggesting we will spend 100m and also saying we are skint doesnt compute.

Pre-Mosh being skint meant something else, but now, not so much. Mosh has already put 250m into our bank account.

So yeah, I do get why people would question it.

We used to do sellings and not make the buyings, now we will do sellings AND buyings.

We will spend money.
monies other people give us for our crap will be spent

Reactions: Gaz
Surprised there's still no team that's came in for Ziyech, given that he's a left footed, right sided player and can cover the central attacking mid spot you'd think he'd be an ideal target for us.

Bring him in, some boss defensive mid to replace Gana, some boss centre half, some boss right back to challenge Coleman and some boss striker to do the goals and we're set.

Surprised there's still no team that's came in for Ziyech, given that he's a left footed, right sided player and can cover the central attacking mid spot you'd think he'd be an ideal target for us.

Bring him in, some boss defensive mid to replace Gana, some boss centre half, some boss right back to challenge Coleman and some boss striker to do the goals and we're set.
I absolutely thought Ziyech was world class this year for Ajax. A guy who could play up the middle or on the wing. Maybe a bit to slow for Silvas liking but boy can he play some football. Good Shout

To me he's one of the few players who might be in reach for us that could be a top level attacker if he took to the league. There are certainly questions over his style but I'd personally take the chance given his track record of production.

What goes on in that office of ours?

No bloody work thats for sure.

A player desperate to sign following a loan, Das Stek II on a free and a Man City squaddie and its patting each other on the back time reading the Echo.

Get some proper deals done - we are desperate for a CF and have been for 2 years, we need a CB and RW oh and we have only 1 player at RB with a patchy injury record.

Wouldn't suprise me if Kenwrong is to blame for our negotiation tactics - saving wages until deadline day at the cost of team cohesion no doubt.
1563825557436.png

Status
Not open for further replies.