Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signing more players of Bernard's quality might see us challenging for the Europe.
For midfield and defense yes. We could use players with that level of determination. As attackers go we need more consistency in the final third than he's offered thus far.

Even the figures you produced (which only tell a partial story on "attacking intent") break for home and away - the wrong way for Everton on aways.

You do make me chuckle though. This certitude.
You mean goals scored? Those figures? Yeah, I'm pretty sure that I'd like us to score more vs. less goals. High degree of certitude.

Bas Dost...man. He can score from all over. But he's completely worthless in any other aspect. He might be usual off the bench late. All he does is sit off the back shoulder and almost is completely absent in any build up game. That being said, if we are having trouble breaking teams down and he's cheap, sure.

Any transfer news or we all having murder about how packed the mid table battle was in November last year?
Obviously there is no transfer news or we'd be talking about that.. I just mentioned daniel amokachi in a post. Slow summer but that's not just us nobody bar Villa has signed too many players..

Status
Not open for further replies.