• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

There was 6 points separating 5th from 7th at the end end of November
Arsenal 27points
Everton 22 points
Man utd 21 points
Wrong again but carry on
Where have I mentioned 5th? We weren’t 5th.

We were 6 points ahead of Wolves in 11th, at the end of November, having played a game more than most teams below.

As my original point stated, the table was packed.

Do try and read things properly before trying to have a pop, you weirdly obsessed man.

Somebody on Newsnow Everton mentioned that Bas Dost was available from Sporting Lisbon for about 10 mil, don't know about you lads but as long as we get a good young striker to go with him, I don't think this is a bad shout great goal scoring record and 6'5' in height great coming off the bench in my opinion.

Somebody on Newsnow Everton mentioned that Bas Dost was available from Sporting Lisbon for about 10 mil, don't know about you lads but as long as we get a good young striker to go with him, I don't think this is a bad shout great goal scoring record and 6'5' in height great coming off the bench in my opinion.
I saw this as well.. Not the first time we are linked with him and definitely wont be the last

I think he would be a good squad player . I wish he was a tad younger but a good shout .
I like the look of Dolberg but last time I mentioned his name there were a few peeps who are more knowledgable about Dutch football than myself who said he was just average . His stats suggest he did okay this season but I'd be interested to hear from Ajax watchers about this young fella .

Status
Not open for further replies.