Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume you mean Spurs nailed on for 3rd?

Christ, not in my book they aint. Been running on fumes for 2 seasons, sommet might give.

True mate, think if we brought in a striker and goal scoring RW we could really push top 4 this year.

Just want the club to go for it - not often you see the top sides this weak - think we'll regret it if we twiddle our thumbs this season and let a CL push pass us by.

Cowards the correct term.

Top 3 are on lockdown however 4th spot is deffo up for grabs this season -

Chelsea have no Hazard or top striker and a novice manager

Utd will have 2 or so new defenders getting used to one another and have a novice manager

Arsenal are very patchy and dont seem to have much cash to spend

If we sorted ourselves out and took a gamble it could really pay off.

To win big you have to bet big.

To compete big you need not to have let a coach act like a kid in a candy shop for 2 years, just imagine how much could have been saved had we got Brands earlier or even a Monchi

True mate, think if we brought in a striker and goal scoring RW we could really push top 4 this year.

Just want the club to go for it - not often you see the top sides this weak - think we'll regret it if we twiddle our thumbs this season and let a CL push pass us by.

I think we will. Dunno why, just a feeling.

Honestly with a few more additions we're top 5 potential imo, we're not a million miles away, RB and Striker away.

Maybe after this season we will only need to make one or TWO big signings of proven quality a year.

Honestly with a few more additions we're top 5 potential imo, we're not a million miles away, RB and Striker away.

Maybe after this season we will only need to make one or TWO big signings of proven quality a year.

And a CM and a winger and a CB

To be fair,we hear the same type of thing most seasons, plus teams around the top 4/6 [bar probably city and co] are not the same and so on,then at the end of the season if we failed to get top 4 or 6,we then hear we have missed our best chance in years to get to that top 4 or 6-as said though i predicted 6th my highest i have said for a while,based on absolutely nothing lol

And a CM and a winger and a CB

I think Gueye Gomes and Sigurosson have a perfect balance, obviously if Gueye goes it would be a big loss, as long as Delph isn't the replacement we're fine.

Cb is an issue, but that's one of the easiest positions to strengthen I think, in comparison to a top marksman upfront..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.