Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling both he and the club don't see finishing as the most important part of his game. But as a striker I think it is.
If his finishing was as good as the rest of his play he'd be top notch.
Silva has flat out said the most important aspect of his preferred striker is to score goals. He may have said BLAMMOS, but I don't recall the exact quote.

Absolutely criminal if DCL starts against Palace. Hurry up Everton get a striker in.

I like DCL and rate him, but it's utter madness that the season starts in just over 3 weeks and we still haven't signed a striker. It's only been something we've known we've needed for 12 months.

As things stand this squad is weaker than the team that finished last year with no Zouma/replacement. Need to get a move on as there is a real chance this year to push the top 6 with the mess happening at a few of them.

I like DCL and rate him, but it's utter madness that the season starts in just over 3 weeks and we still haven't signed a striker. It's only been something we've known we've needed for 12 months.

As things stand this squad is weaker than the team that finished last year with no Zouma/replacement. Need to get a move on as there is a real chance this year to push the top 6 with the mess happening at a few of them.
Its 2 years now, and that's not including the time before Lukaku officially left where the club knew a bid was coming.

We'll get a striker but I just hope he's worth the wait and putting up with Niasse and Tosun.

He grew up an Evertonian did Eddie.

Not even joking.
I know. I am joking but it is weird how he gives them absurd cash for average players and last year he didn't try to defend in any game except when City went down there late in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.