Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lille have a Champions League football next season as well.

Napoli could be our biggest competition (there's no way Valencia could match our wages), but they're working on signing James Rodriguez so I don't think they have much more to spend.

Mate, it's all click bait and you've walked right into it.

If we do get him, I cant see it being far off that price myself.

In a window in which Harry Maguire is going for 80m and Lewis Dunk for 45m, how much do people honestly think a title winning 24 year old CB is gonna fetch?

Remember the days you could pick - up defenders for buttons, now you have to pay ridiculous money to just get a good centre - half, never mind a top quality one, absolutely mad.

Has Brands been spotted anywhere recently?
(or is he in the ‘bunker’ directing transfer operations via drones and the contract ninjas?)

Why? Two of those teams are in Europe next season.

Their highest earner is on €70k a week so we could smash them out of the water with wages as he'd be getting alot lower then that there of them.

He'd be our first choice striker, he'd be playing in the best leauge in the world and we have a high contingent of Portuguese speaking staff and players.

They don't guarantee him to come but we do have our reasons for him to come. Also according to that we've bid the highest up front.

Status
Not open for further replies.