• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
45 mil
Point being you posted no one gets a 6 yr contract....Haller has.

I think you've misunderstood my post

a) haller has signed a 5 year deal with a option for a further year so until that option is activated it's only a 5 year deal.

B) I put no one signs a 6 year deal not no one gets a 6 year deal.

C) my original point was no one in this day and age will sign a 6 year contract for wages as low as 65k a week. Especially not someone being signed for 42m.

D) when I was referring to how much I ment his wages.

Sorry if I wasn't clear on this in my post friend hope this helps clear it up ;)

I bet he would be refused a work permit for us. the press are linking Newcastle with him for £36m. I would be surprised, given that Bruce was only announced today. Hoffenheim have said he is talking to a premier league club though.

Newcastle have been lining him up for months, nothing to do with Bruce.

This Everton Soares chancer is starting to annoy me. Nightmare trying to find anything Everton football CLUB related while he’s currently the hot topic (n)
Surely we should sign him, put Everton on his back too, if nothing else just for the headlines when he signs.

For quite a lot of the Premier League we seem to have had sub standard strikers. There are one or two high spots, but generally deficient.

Looks like we might be working on Leao and Kean simultaneously although it's possible that one is a smokescreen for the other. Or maybe we are going to do a sensational double swoop. But probably not as that's 90m on the same position. I'd take either.

This is Everton .....double smokescreen more likely ....before a deadline contract extension for Niasse / signing of Deeney

Status
Not open for further replies.