Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Err I dunno, £40m+ when we’ve already essentially got 2 starting centre halves? Rather that much money went on a forward.

Zouma was a integral part of a very strong defence last season (4th best in the leauge) and that was while learning a new system. Think Keane and mina are too similar to play together and be as effective as zouma and Keane were.

Zouma is a must for me this summer and we are 100% getting a striker either way ;)

Joelinton left out of Hoffenheim squad, apparently Newcastle want him, he works very hard. Could do a job for us upfront if we can't get Kean or Leao.

Joelinton left out of Hoffenheim squad, apparently Newcastle want him, he works very hard. Could do a job for us upfront if we can't get Kean or Leao.

I bet he would be refused a work permit for us. the press are linking Newcastle with him for £36m. I would be surprised, given that Bruce was only announced today. Hoffenheim have said he is talking to a premier league club though.

West Ham fans buzzing with Haller who's goal record is modest for a centre forward. Last year he had the exceptional Jovic alongside him and even Rebic. That said, he has been outscored by Kramaric, who flopped at Leicester before his move to Germany, the past two seasons.

£45m is a hell of a lot of money for a striker that has scored over 15 league goals only once in his previous five seasons.

West Ham fans buzzing with Haller who's goal record is modest for a centre forward. Last year he had the exceptional Jovic alongside him and even Rebic. That said, he has been outscored by Kramaric, who flopped at Leicester before his move to Germany, the past two seasons.

£45m is a hell of a lot of money for a striker that has scored over 15 league goals only once in his previous five seasons.

I remember them being buzzing after signing a certain Javier Hernandez who had an almost identical goal scoring record in Germany, and our fans flapping thinking it was a boss signing and that we should’ve gone for him.

Reading Silvas comments there I think we are willing to let gana go .
Who replaces him though

Ibrahim Sangaré for me, he is young and physically stronger than Gana, but his distribution is not as good, they have similar stats for tackles and interceptions. Probably looking at around £20m for him. I think Delph will be a starting player though initially in a midfield 3 with Gomes and Sigurdsson. Then have Sangare, Schniderlin and Davies as the back up players. However we cut it Gana will be a big loss

Status
Not open for further replies.