Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate I would have been murdered for suggesting a player like Delph prior to these links, absolutely murdered

But now we're actually linked to him people who would be doing that to me are now acting like this is a great signing

It just highlights how some of the people on this forum are massive hypocrites

I genuinely resent this. I've been ostracised and insulted on so many occasions for suggesting unfashionable players, but now we have people actually saying that not every player can be a blockbuster signing like it's normal forum parlance. I said that five years ago and people tried to hang me for it

I'm actually really furious about this. I know I shouldn't as this is just an online fan forum, but bugger me is it infuriating to see so many people change their tune when they themselves have accosted me in the past

I said yesterday mate their are some on here who never get anything wrong and never stick their neck out and go against the popular opinion but then slate and attack those for daring to go against the grain.

Delph is a decent squad signing but thats about it. If he's a replacement for Besic/McCarthy/Davies sound if he's a replacement for Gana it'll be a disaster.

Delph is a fine signing for that price as long as hes not a gana replacement. brands will sort us out hopefully

Mate I would have been murdered for suggesting a player like Delph prior to these links, absolutely murdered

But now we're actually linked to him people who would be doing that to me are now acting like this is a great signing

I genuinely resent this. I've been ostracised and insulted on so many occasions for suggesting unfashionable players, but now we have people actually saying that not every player can be a blockbuster signing like it's normal forum parlance. I said that five years ago and people tried to hang me for it

I'm actually really furious about this. I know I shouldn't as this is just an online fan forum, but bugger me is it infuriating to see so many people change their tune when they themselves have accosted me in the past
Fair enough (though I’m not one who would have ridiculed you. To be fair I might not have been excited either - but every signing doesn’t have to be exciting).

I’m sorry the forum infuriates you, and I fully understand that it can. To quote a favorite tv character of mine people can be “[Poor language removed] coated bastards with [Poor language removed] filling”, members of this forum, and I don’t exclude myself from that, included.

In the end though, for the most part it is a place to share our thoughts on a club that generally brings us all at least some modicum of happiness.

Hope your day gets better!

Fabian Delph is on 90k per week, 90k for a squad filler!!!!!!!!!!

Sandro is on 120k......... delph will play more than besic McCarthy n Davies

BANG ON

Fabian Delph is on 90k per week, 90k for a squad filler!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t really get why people care about stuff like this but if it makes you feel better Sandro and Schneiderlin are on more and Delph is far better than both

The backlash from the Andy Carroll shout really got to you didn't it, You can suggest any player you want to m8 but don't expect everyone to agree with it.

If he is a replacement for Gana it seriously weakens our team. If he’s not a direct replacement, a decent squad player.
There’s no way he’s gana’s replacement. Probably start the season. With Delph, Gomes, Davies, new midfielder. With maybe Schneiderlin. Of another young players ie Williams/markelo. 5 players fir 2 potions

See how it goes , not a bad player if fit , cant for the life of me see how he fits into the team,might turn out to be one of those players that suprise you in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.