Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC say Arnautavic has put in a transfer request. Add one plus one and you get 2. He clearly wants a bigger club than the hammers probably one playing in Europe. Do I rate him? Only that he is better than the crap we have. No fear though he will be off somewhere else to make another fortune. We will be scrambling around second rate strikers anyway in our search for a proper striker. Maybe the Fulham fella might be an option. Another gold digger but aren't they all?

He wants to go to China for a pay day

Honestly unbelievable mate, if I hadn't heard it with my own ears I would have assumed it was some sort of parody.

Him and Dean Saunders are the worst pundits going.

A couple of weeks ago Saunders was adamant that West Brom should appoint Gary Monk as their next manager. Wouldn’t have been so bad aside from the fact they’d already appointed Bilic the week before.

Him and Dean Saunders are the worst pundits going.

A couple of weeks ago Saunders was adamant that West Brom should appoint Gary Monk as their next manager. Wouldn’t have been so bad aside from they’d already appointed Bilic the week before.

Never known a pro footballer and ex-manager to know so little about the sport as Dean Saunders.

I thought there was a FIFA ruling preventing under 18s from playing in another country.
Is this not the rule that Barca and Chelsea fell foul of.
Were fine as long as they choose to relocate. Didnt fabregas join arsenal at 16/17 also others too like pique at united?
I think players can move around the EU before 18th birthday fairly freely, I think restrictions come when moving here from outside of EU.

Fabregas signed with arsenal because players can sign pro terms with teams at 17, most other countries it is 18

BBC say Arnautavic has put in a transfer request. Add one plus one and you get 2. He clearly wants a bigger club than the hammers probably one playing in Europe. Do I rate him? Only that he is better than the crap we have. No fear though he will be off somewhere else to make another fortune. We will be scrambling around second rate strikers anyway in our search for a proper striker. Maybe the Fulham fella might be an option. Another gold digger but aren't they all?

Thanks bud, appreciate the explanation.

I think he’s badly average and a poisonous individual myself. He’ll disappear to China and then retire as just another nobody in the grander scheme of football.

Really like the look of Leao, purely going off YouTube. Any genuine interest?

More pleasing to hear Sandro is on his way out though. Mostly due to wages, really wanted him to succeed with us.
To be honest if we ended up going for this Leao kid and the Skove Olsen winger it wouldn't exactly be the end of the world. Whilst it would be a bit of a come down from the Kean's and Neres, I don't really think we are quite in that market yet. We need to be getting these lads BEFORE they get to that level. I'm quite looking forward to Brands unleashing a few left field ones on us.

Status
Not open for further replies.