Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[Publication is blacklisted due to spam] Sport linking us with Seb Haller.

And when I say ‘linking’, I mean saying “Everton should sign him”

You know it’s a slow news day when [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] can’t even be arsed to make up a fake “our sources tell us...” for the article.
Just “He’s good, Everton should sign him”

Anyway, as you were.

[Publication is blacklisted due to spam] Sport linking us with Seb Haller.

And when I say ‘linking’, I mean saying “Everton should sign him”

You know it’s a slow news day when [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] can’t even be arsed to make up a fake “our sources tell us...” for the article.
Just “He’s good, Everton should sign him”

Anyway, as you were.
Wow, H-I-T-C gets blocked?
Nice lol

Seriously mods, this guy started the refugee stuff a few days ago and now he is going on with this.

Please make him gtfo

Wind your neck in , I didn’t start anything . I replied to a post. Not once have I “ started “ the conversation so read back and get your facts straight.
Also I have not written the word refugee once in any post on here ever , other than this one right now.

Interesting. Dowell especially. I mean if Siggurdson pulled up tomorrow our options at number 10 would be limited. Bernard could perhaps move in there but Dowell would be the only other natural in that position. We’d therefore need to keep an extra body on the flank to cover that eventuality.

I can only see all 5 leaving if we brought in a wide forward, a striker, and an attacking midfielder. Without that, Bernard and Richarlison become the first subs for number 10 and striker position as well as being the first choice wide players .
There was a goal against England U21 the other night...not the last game but the one before, where the ball turns over in CM and Dowell doesn't even make an attempt to get back and stop the counter. It ends with a goal.

The one thing you must be under Marco is hardworking.

It was really worrying for such a young player who should be looking to impress at every opportunity.

In your view but not in Brands or Silva’s. When silva was asked about onyekuru fir next season, he said we would then have 5 right footed wide players, we need a wide player with a left foot, or words to that effect.

And either loaned or sold, mirallas, Dowell and bolssie won’t be here. Also I’m certain lookman will be gone as well. So we will definitely be getting a wide player imo
To be fair I don't think he actually said we needed a left footer, I think we all just assumed that's what he was getting at. From what I remember all he actually said was we've got loads of players like him already. We put two and two together to think between the lines he was saying 'so I want someone different' but it's possible there was no hidden meaning and he was just saying he doesn't give us anything we've not got so we're not bothered.

Richarlison played very well on the right last season. So considering this place has given its sage opinion that he can’t be a number 9 next season (despite playing well for us from that position) where exactly is he going to play? Probably on the right which means we don’t need a right winger in the window in my view.

If we bring in a central striker we will have Richarlison Bernard Walcott Lookman for the wide positions and we still have Bolasie Mirallas Dowell on the books who would all look to play there. Can’t see anyone coming in in these positions unless we clear a good 2 or 3 out.
His hold up play is not nearly up to this imo

Status
Not open for further replies.