Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CB is the most important area, we have Keane and Mina, the boss doesn't seem to rate Holgate, because he sent him out last year, need 2 players in that area ideally, so we have 4 options to cover for; rest, injuries and suspensions. Possibly sign 1 permanent as 2/3 choice and 1 on loan as 4th choice. Ideally we would have Zouma, but I'm not sure he will be available.

After that I would say striker is the most important position, then right wing

Lots of strikers getting linked, but I don't honestly watch much outside the Premier league, so dont know if they are any good. Kean looks good but still very young and raw

Hopefully we will see some headed out the door on 1st July as well, couple of clubs after Bolasie and Mirrallas, getting them out and Neres or Traore in, would be great, but it's a big ask from Brands

I think CB is the most important area, we have Keane and Mina, the boss doesn't seem to rate Holgate, because he sent him out last year, need 2 players in that area ideally, so we have 4 options to cover for; rest, injuries and suspensions. Possibly sign 1 permanent as 2/3 choice and 1 on loan as 4th choice. Ideally we would have Zouma, but I'm not sure he will be available.

Lots of strikers getting linked, but I don't honestly watch much outside the Premier league, so dont know if they are any good. Kean looks good but still very young and raw

Hopefully we will see some headed out the door on 1st July as well, couple of clubs after Bolasie and Mirrallas, getting them out and Neres or Traore in, would be great, but it's a big ask from Brands
I think Holgate will be 4th choice unless someone comes in with a decent bid for him. It’s not the case of silva not rating every player he sent out on loan, just doesn’t make sense to keep some around sitting in the stands, when they can get game time .

I think there could be a lot of movement in the next few days, not just Everton a lot of clubs because of the financial year ending 30th of June and clubs trying to abide with ffp. Would surprise me to see lookman gone soon.

Personally I wouldn’t want traore from Lyon, seems their fans can’t wait to see the back of him. And I’ve never been that impressed when I’ve watched him.

I'd fancy a bit of kessie as I reckon we could do with a bit more quality in midfield on top of gomes.

Think though any further centre midfielders coming in would be dependant on us getting a nice offer for schneiderlin.

Reckon it's an area for next season as I reckon the plan will be to think about getting a succession going for gylfi and gana anyway.

You can see for once an actual plan being executed.

Hopefully zouma will be next earlyish in pre season.

Then we have a lot of selling to do.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if the last 3 players (RB, RW, SK) come in late, possibly on deadline day.

That in itself wouldn't be a disaster, we've a relatively kind run of games to the first international break.

The proper 'new' players can start being drip fed into the sqaud after the break.

I defo urge patience, as other than zouma, I can see it going quiet for a couple of weeks as Marcel does his magic under the radar.

I think Holgate will be 4th choice unless someone comes in with a decent bid for him. It’s not the case of silva not rating every player he sent out on loan, just doesn’t make sense to keep some around sitting in the stands, when they can get game time .

I think there could be a lot of movement in the next few days, not just Everton a lot of clubs because of the financial year ending 30th of June and clubs trying to abide with ffp. Would surprise me to see lookman gone soon.

Personally I wouldn’t want traore from Lyon, seems their fans can’t wait to see the back of him. And I’ve never been that impressed when I’ve watched him.
Financial year end is either March (in UK mostly) or December (US).

I'd fancy a bit of kessie as I reckon we could do with a bit more quality in midfield on top of gomes.

Think though any further centre midfielders coming in would be dependant on us getting a nice offer for schneiderlin.

Reckon it's an area for next season as I reckon the plan will be to think about getting a succession going for gylfi and gana anyway.

You can see for once an actual plan being executed.

Hopefully zouma will be next earlyish in pre season.

Then we have a lot of selling to do.

Wouldn't at all be surprised if the last 3 players (RB, RW, SK) come in late, possibly on deadline day.

That in itself wouldn't be a disaster, we've a relatively kind run of games to the first international break.

The proper 'new' players can start being drip fed into the sqaud after the break.

I defo urge patience, as other than zouma, I can see it going quiet for a couple of weeks as Marcel does his magic under the radar.

Central midfield does need an overhaul I would love if we can get another CM of class in possibly on loan?

Central defender (ideally Zouma)
Striker (quick, tall, mobile, goal scorer)
Young right back

In that order of importance.

Anything else is a bonus and based on selling likes of Lookman, Morgan etc.

Central defender (ideally Zouma)
Striker (quick, tall, mobile, goal scorer)
Young right back

In that order of importance.

Anything else is a bonus and based on selling likes of Lookman, Morgan etc.

That won’t be having us finish top 6 unfortunately when if Bernard or Richarlison get injured we are left with Theodore Walcott

I’m not scared to throw a youngster in and I feel we have some very talented centre backs in the club.. I’m more than happy if Holgate was the deputy for Mina and Keane.. then Feeney and Gibson...

If there was ever a glaring need for a striker it was last season. I would blow a chunk on the best that would come to us. People saying for DCL this is make or break year .. flip he has the whole of last season. 2 seems a luxury!

I think we need to be looking at someone to backup Sigurdsson, he’s our only central midfielder who’s proven he can chip in with goals and we tend to struggle when teams are able to shut him down.

Would agree, Defensively we improved in last 10 games. The introduction of VAR will make a difference with more goals being given so you will need to be
as strong as possible defensively. A good striker is key.

Status
Not open for further replies.