• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we signed anyone yet?

Just a few realistic things I'd be doing to improve us...

Strikers,,,Dzeko and Llorente

Midfield,,,tie up Gomes, sign Scott Brown. Cap in hand to Man City for a season long loan of Phil Foden...by pass Pep if necessary and approach Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan if neccessary. Sound out West Ham for Declan Rice,,,hound them with a view to a take it or leave it deadline day busting deal.

Still working on two centre backs and a right back.
Now I remember why I have you on ignore lol

Yikes

Midfield,,,tie up Gomes, sign Scott Brown. Cap in hand to Man City for a season long loan of Phil Foden...by pass Pep if necessary and approach Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan if neccessary. Sound out West Ham for Declan Rice,,,hound them with a view to a take it or leave it deadline day busting deal.

dee.jpg

I'm more concerned about baxendales barrets input tbh...

Well for starters she's called Denise Barrett-Baxendale and secondly she's the CEO her job is the general running of the company. You won't see here scouting and signing player for the same reasons you won't see her on a calculator doing the accounts because it isn't her job!

There are certain people put in place at Everton to do certain jobs:

If you're going to have a go at someone at least have a go at the right one please.

Well for starters she's called Denise Barrett-Baxendale and secondly she's the CEO her job is the general running of the company. You won't see here scouting and signing player for the same reasons you won't see her on a calculator doing the accounts because it isn't her job!

There are certain people put in place at Everton to do certain jobs:

If you're going to have a go at someone at least have a go at the right one please.

Ok..you got me,,,so what's her job again??

Oh yeah she's at the womens world cup promoting the EFC ladies team.

Great

Who's the sierra leonen who played for Norwich. My flat mate at the time was Sierra leonen and we watched the game together. When he came on as sub we both knew he would score. Don't think he ever scored again. Sure there's a massive thread to be had on these
The Standard Liege fella who scored against us back in 08-09? Mbokana? Sure he was at Norwich few years back? Or is he getting confused with Wolfswinkel!?

Scott Brown... eeee mate.

Also I'm not sure Mansour is making personell decisions.

Declan Rice isn't even the best young defender at West Ham.

The Standard Liege fella who scored against us back in 08-09? Mbokana? Sure he was at Norwich few years back? Or is he getting confused with Wolfswinkel!?
Kei kamara.

He made his league debut for Norwich as an 86th-minute substitute in a 0–0 draw with Fulham four days later. On the next matchday, 23 February, he came on as a 58th-minute substitute, and 19 minutes later, scored his first goal for Norwich, equalising 1–1 against Everton with a powerful header at Carrow Road, in an eventual 2–1 victory.

His only ever goal in England

Status
Not open for further replies.