• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No WUMming from me, I've been on the Honda train from the very beginning

Nice bit of self vaulting there Mikey. Is anybody else prepared to reveal who they were advocating us to sign 6 years ago?

Why not? If they sell enough shirts to make the money back from signing them and get more fans in Asia interested in supporting us then it's worth it
He'd never sell enough to cover his wages. He's a spent force, all be it a famous one. He's not part of the Brands model either, buy young, sell for profit. He also wouldn't get in our squad most weeks. Totally pointless!

You totally could have just admitted to WUMing and saved me all this effort y'know.

Why not? If they sell enough shirts to make the money back from signing them and get more fans in Asia interested in supporting us then it's worth it

giphy.gif

Nice bit of self vaulting there Mikey. Is anybody else prepared to reveal who they were advocating us to sign 6 years ago?
A lot saying Negredo, Fer, Honda in this thread... but De Bruyne, Mertens, Lukaku and Alderweireld all mentioned, we could have had all of them back in 2013 for not much more than the price of a Bolasie. Simpler times.

The manager/coaching team have done a fantastic job there. They looked a class outfit when they chinned us a few seasons ago and they’ve improved on that to qualify for the champions league. I can’t recall any names( castangne?) but they had a some very capable midfield and forwards. Everton aside, I hope they keep their team together for their European adventures

We always seem to play teams that are the next big thing and breaking into the champions league. Remember playing an unreal Benfica side in 09 that went on to be a top side.

Status
Not open for further replies.