Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until they come to grips with the fact that Brands is a "Buy to Sell" guy, that will flip their lid

Nah, we should just buy everyone.

Ignore the fact the squad is horrifically bloated due to five years of mismanagement.
Ignore the fact that we're on the hook for about £40m per annum in wages due to players who will realistically never play for Everton again
Ignore the fact that Brands has stated since day one that the aim is to trim the squad down to a manageable level.

We've not signed anyone yet - get the pitchforks out boys.

This "sell to buy" mantra is getting boring. Everybody needs to sell players they no longer want or need. We have a bloated wage bill, paying Williams £70,000 a week is sheer madness, I would like to see the squad cut to 25/26 including youngsters all of whom could play in the first team.
We need a clear out, it will actually increase the pressure on the first 11 to preform and make for a more content squad as they are all close to getting a game.
I want to see players coming in quickly but I realise there is work to be done. Long drawn out transfer sagas are boring but I agonise over spending a few hundred quid never mind millions.
I agonised yesterday over paying 5-80 Euro for a pint in the city yesterday when it’s only 5 Euro in my local
I bought in the end , and 6/7 more

Not only do we not seem to be progressing on bringing any players in, we’re equally as slow to be getting rid of players surplus to requirements.

Stekelenberg
Holgate
Baines
Pennington
Cuco Martina
Garbutt
Galloway
Besic
Mirallas
McCarthy
Walcott
Vlasic
Lookman
Tosun
Sandro
Niasse

Looking at that list. Are you genuinely surprised we're being slow in getting rid of players?

Nobody wants them! We'll be lucky to raise a fee for 75% of that lot, let alone get some mugs to take their wages off our hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.