Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ah, the Davek method of discussion, tell somebody that their facts are wrong whilst ignoring facts.

Its a bold move.

It doesnt work for Dave and it defo wont work for you.

#scaledback
Why don’t you prove what you just said? It’s actually ridiculous.

You’re saying PSG and Man City are the only clubs to have spent more than Everton since 2016.

I for one don’t mind being a sell to buy club. Because we can still progress this way

Let’s say we signed lukaku and sold him for triple the original investment (give or take)

Then we sign richarlison and double our investment on him

And so on.....until we reach a point where we can afford to be the club buying the young players that actually reach their potential. As opposed to buying players who have potential.

I thought Brands is the man? Is he going to blow hundreds of millions of pounds, or invest wisely?
Imagine you earn £2000 a month £1000 of that goes on a mortgage £200 on your car finance and £300 on food leaving you £500 to live your life. You then decide you want a really nice BMW which is £500 per month.

Can you afford it? Yes technically you can

Should you buy it? No because you won’t have any money left

What happens if you do buy it? Your mates do stuff without you, your missus leaves you, you have to sell the dog and if any unexpected expenses come up you’re screwed. You end up getting dodgy loans and getting yourself into more debt with more expenses and eventually your life is ruined.

This is the same in football except if you mess it up you get bans/fines/deductions and could potentially cause something that hundreds of thousands of people have really, really liked for hundreds of years to collapse. I hope this helps.

Last edited:
Both Manchester United and Chelsea have, for a start.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.