Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait until they come to grips with the fact that Brands is a "Buy to Sell" guy, that will flip their lid
Haha I think they would rather prefer Niasse and Tosun and Sandro to continue to drain the clubs resources it’s a total idiotic view to have ! Every club in the world sells to buy ...Real Madrid sold Ronaldo yet when Everton are selling fringe players were skint haha

man who trusted large amounts of money to Koeman and Walsh who blew it all decides not to make the same mistake twice :rolleyes:

That quote from Barnds does sound an awful lot like sell to buy. Hopefully its just while we sort out our wage situation.

I thought we had a sugar daddy? I thought we were ‘******* rich’? I thought Moshiri said money doesn’t matter as long as he is here?

Scaled back on everything.
I didn’t make the banner fella

We wouldn’t be able to do a City even if he was a trillionaire, FFP would put a stop to it

Buying and selling for a profit, then using that profit to bring in 4 more players who we could do the exact same thing with is the way to go

Imagine you earn £2000 a month £1000 of that goes on a mortgage £200 on your car finance and £300 on food leaving you £500 to live your life. You then decide you want a really nice BMW which is £500 per month.

Can you afford it? Yes technically you can

Should you buy it? No because you won’t have any money left

What happens if you do buy it? Your mates do stuff without you, your missus leaves you, you have to sell the dog and if any unexpected expenses come up you’re screwed. You end up getting dodgy loans and getting yourself into more debt with more expenses and eventually your life is ruined.

This is the same in football except if you mess it up you get bans/fines/deductions and could potentially cause something that hundreds of thousands of people have really, really liked for hundreds of years to collapse. I hope this helps.

And I stand in the shadows twirling my tash....

That quote from Barnds does sound an awful lot like sell to buy. Hopefully its just while we sort out our wage situation.

...I wonder if this is more about the squad being too big as opposed to raising funds. Lots of posters on here want to give players like Vlasic another chance, but we have to move players on if we are to bring in new signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.