• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jusg been reading that

Saying hes already spoke to him about joining. Honestly reckon if we had s bid accepted hed join us you know

Yeah, I read something about that," Richarlison told the ECHO when asked about the Neres speculation. "I've spoken to him about it already. I told him the doors are open for him there, and that he could help us a lot.

Thank christ we are back on transfer stuff. For info, we have a West Ham thread. (For some reason).

Thank you for your private msg. I didn't realise that mentioning a player I thought Everton were chasing, who was apparently going to another club, would be considered to be off topic. And my other post was merely factually correcting some false information. However.....COYB !

Thank you for your private msg. I didn't realise that mentioning a player I thought Everton were chasing, who was apparently going to another club, would be considered to be off topic. And my other post was merely factually correcting some false information. However.....

Complaining about moderation has nothing to do with Everton transfers Steven.

Talk about Neres please.

Thank you for your private msg. I didn't realise that mentioning a player I thought Everton were chasing, who was apparently going to another club, would be considered to be off topic. And my other post was merely factually correcting some false information. However.....COYB !

Actually they were never into sex toys. They were publishers. Sold lots of magazines and books for the dirty mac brigade, and made a lot of money. All British as well...no problem with visas. I met them both a fair number of years ago...both nice guys(then!) who were crazy about football.

Ok chuckles, care to explain what one word of that post has to do with Everton transfers?

Status
Not open for further replies.