Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really doubt we would get Rabiot (his wages would be super high and why would he come to a team that doesn't have European competition) He also has a bit of an attitude problem which our boy Gomes does not. Even though he would be an upgrade I feel more comfortable and confident we keep Gomes

Still my number 1 target.

Given all this talk of a left footed right winger I just can't see it happening now. I do understand the need for a left footer in our attacking line up though.

The lack of gossip around Lozano is unreal. He doesn't even have a page on Skybet transfer specials. I'd have thought clubs would be queuing up for him.

Yep.. I scouted transfermrkt last night for wingers (COD of the links) and saw Neres, Under and Lozano all valued pretty much around each other... stats wise Lozano is way way ahead of the other two. Unless Brands has some agreement not to take from his old club we should be doing everything we can to land him.

Our form against the top 6 was the most impressive, apart from the Spurs home game obviously. City were the better team in both games against us without being totally dominant, but the other games collectively were the best I can remember playing against the top 6, both home and away. Easily on a par with Martinez first season.

It was against the lower teams that we struggled when the pace of our forwards couldn't be utilised. That's where we needed a plan B, a bit more guile in midfield and a genuine goal scorer who comes alive in the box. I also think a fully fit Mina will give us a big edge in those games next season.

Very true. We just need a gameplan which sees us brush aside the more defensive sides in the league.

I also really want to wallop Spurs next season. They have been an abject disgrace with their tummy tickling antics against the RS.

Still my number 1 target.

Given all this talk of a left footed right winger I just can't see it happening now. I do understand the need for a left footer in our attacking line up though.

The lack of gossip around Lozano is unreal. He doesn't even have a page on Skybet transfer specials. I'd have thought clubs would be queuing up for him.

He did last week. United and PSG were favourites.

I'd be sad to see him go. But how much?

He's 30. If we can get the £30m+ quoted last season i'd be snapping their hands off.

I love him, he's great and we'll miss him - but we picked him up for peanuts from a relegated side where he didn't particularly shine. It shows that decent players are everywhere, even if the FIFA blerts don't approve, and that given a polish they become far more attractive to the 'big kids' of football who will buy them off us.

I'm not sure if this is what Elton John and Tim Rice were referencing when they wrote The Circle of Life, but that's how it is.

Yep.. I scouted transfermrkt last night for wingers (COD of the links) and saw Neres, Under and Lozano all valued pretty much around each other... stats wise Lozano is way way ahead of the other two. Unless Brands has some agreement not to take from his old club we should be doing everything we can to land him.

Why the chase for wingers...unless Lookman and possibly WAlcott are both going(and Bolassie of course) I honestly can't see all three leaving, and our first choice wingers will surely be Bernard and Richarlison. Also DCL is an alternative on the wing if we buy a striker...'wing' as in second striker, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.