Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know nothing of Traore but "He's quick and doesn't do much apart from score goals" is not a bad habit to have and is exactly how I'd describe Richarlison.

I wonder if the idea is to fill our front 4 with that type of player, goalscorers, and maybe look get a lot more creativity in other areas, creative centre midfielders and not just work horses, full backs who play like wingers etc.

Also, with goal scoring contributions coming from every member of our front 4 instead of just from 1 player (The Lukaku years), you'd imagine the assists stats for players like Traore and Richarlison would increase dramatically.

It's not an approach I've really seen our club try to take before and I really would like to see us play with loads of pace up top.

The two things I'd note (over and above what you would say) are;

1) He fits the age profile of a lot of our signing.Talented younger players at top clubs who have had to drop down a level to make a name and are now early 20's. So lads who've fallen from grace a little.

2) He can play across the front 3. There have been continual discussion from the club that they are looking for a player to play across the front 3 positions. He fits that profile.

I trust Brands and Silva. However he seems a transfer thats consistent with the previous policy that has worked well.

I've seen, when he played as a right forward or a centre forward (in a 3) he has scored 5 goals and 2 assists in 14 games. So not a terrible record by any stretch.

The two things I'd note (over and above what you would say) are;

1) He fits the age profile of a lot of our signing.Talented younger players at top clubs who have had to drop down a level to make a name and are now early 20's. So lads who've fallen from grace a little.

2) He can play across the front 3. There have been continual discussion from the club that they are looking for a player to play across the front 3 positions. He fits that profile.

I trust Brands and Silva. However he seems a transfer thats consistent with the previous policy that has worked well.

I've seen, when he played as a right forward or a centre forward (in a 3) he has scored 5 goals and 2 assists in 14 games. So not a terrible record by any stretch.

All he does is receive the ball...drop his right shoulder and vice versa...cut in on his left...every single time.

I cant get behind Brandalf on this one and hope its a smokescreen or paper talk.

Not sure what your point is. He's a year and a half younger than Depay.

Depay is a fascinating study in statistical analysis if there are any stat heads here bored. Just his xG and xA numbers are mind boggling vs his actual goals and assists. If there is any player to completely refute those concepts, he's an early exhibit.

I wonder what it would take to pry him out of there and have him play CF for us. I think he would fit rather well honestly.
Are you Billy Beane?

Shall we all just agree that Neres, Malcolm,Traore, whoever are all better than Walcott.

It's also possible that the player we will sign in that position has not even been linked yet.

If last season was anything to go by. The gap between opening talks, medical, signing was quite short in terms of press coverage.

Bar gomes none of the rumours so far have been picked up by quality sources at this end.

That's when it's time to get excited.

Dont want Traore tbh got my heart set on Neres.

Stop dismissing the Dutch leagues talent Brands

Neres
Lozano

Two wingers who would take us to the next level but you keep looking at tat elswhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.