Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was him and Fekir who stood out against us in both games. Firstly for being a pair of diving beauts but secondly for tearing us a new arse hole time and time again.
I remember being blown away by Aouar, best player on the park in both legs for me - he was 18/19 and none of our midfielders could get close to him

He came over from Chelsea for 8M or so. I know I've seen ridiculous quotes of 40M, but he's not that kind of player, and won't go for that much. But if it's over 20-25M, we shouldn't bother. If he expects to start every match, also shouldn't bother.

I think whoever we sign is gonna be in a rotation battle with Rico or Bernard unless they are thinking of trying Rico up top again.

Guys, New Assistant Manager of Everton will be Luís Boa Morte. Is Marco choice...

Joao Pedro Sousa returns to Portugal.

Sauce is from Portugal

Info @lequipe : Olympique Lyonnais has opened discussions with Everton for a possible transfer of Bertrand Traore. The English club tracked the Burkinabé international for several months. More info to come on @lequipe

Hahahahaha so one fella who got ciggies chucked at him at Goodison and one who got punched by a bloke holding his son

1st thing is,is if we are trying to sign Bertrand Traoré,are any other teams currently after him,before we do the fee etc for other teams to jump in lol,or when sky and co say arsenal,spurs whoever want him

When the links to Traore came out a few days ago I read some stuff from Lyon fans offering to drive him here.

Some nice quotes from Lyon fans here:

Awful player but a regular goal scorer

IIRC he was pretty good 2 years ago when we took 6 points off Everton in EL.
Must be why because clearly they haven't watched him at all

On the other hand he did this to us.

Another example that the media do not have a clue? We got linked heavily to Malcolm this morning and are apparently meeting with officials early next week and this evening have officially opened talks for Traore. One or both is nonsense.

When the links to Traore came out a few days ago I read some stuff from Lyon fans offering to drive him here.

Some nice quotes from Lyon fans here:

On the other hand he did this to us.

Davies, Williams and last season's Keane. No wonder we were so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.