Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks it's a head sctratcher the easy sensible thing is to get the supposed cash of bayern but if he turns out to be a world beater then dam.

Depends on if that money is on the table really

There's been no confirmation that the story is true

The fact a club like Bayern are looking at him suggests that he has a big upside, so it comes down to whether we try and develop him ourselves or cash in now whilst the opportunity presents itself

We have more than enough cover

Do we?

I mean, our current winger quotient is Lookman, Walcott, Richardlison and Bernard, with Vlasic and Henry who can also play there. If we sell Lookman, Walcott, Vlasic and Henry, we're left with two wingers. We need at least four you'd think. If those four players go then we're back to playing Mirallas out there when his loan ends. Not especially enticing is it? We've got some serious business to attend to in this window, do we really want to give Brands and Silva even more positions to focus on? We need a steady team right now after a few seasons of upheaval. Bringing in a whole host of new players when Silva has finally got the current ones to buy in to his tactics seems very shortsighted to me

Do we?

I mean, our current winger quotient is Lookman, Walcott, Richardlison and Bernard, with Vlasic and Henry who can also play there. If we sell Lookman, Walcott, Vlasic and Henry, we're left with two wingers. We need at least four you'd think. If those four players go then we're back to playing Mirallas out there. Why give ourselves the headache of having to replace them?

Maybe because Brands and Silva can`t see Lookman, Vlasic and Henry ever fitting in at Everton ( whatever the reasons may be )

Maybe because Brands and Silva can`t see Lookman, Vlasic and Henry ever fitting in at Everton ( whatever the reasons may be )

Do we really want such a big influx of new players though?

History has shown that it destabilises things? Vlasic wasn't here this season, but he at least knows most of the existing squad so it shouldn't be too hard to bed him back in, ditto for Lookman

I see a young Liverpudlian Luca O Connell that plays for Bolton has joined the Irish team to train, heard an Interview that said he was an Everton supporter and idolized Coleman. By all accounts this lad seems to be a baller and expected to join a premier club this summer.

Would imagine we will have an interest?

Do we really want such a big influx of new players though?

History has shown that it destabilises things? Vlasic wasn't here this season, but he at least knows most of the existing squad so it shouldn't be too hard to bed him back in, ditto for Lookman

We need more quality players who want to be here it’s as simple as that mate

Status
Not open for further replies.