Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The three clubs coming up from the Championship will all struggle in the PL, especially Derby. Last time they were up they had a record low points total. They won't want a repeat. Similarly yo yo Norwich, Sheff Utd and Villa if they come up. I can see some of them plus the usual suspects, like Southampton wanting players. We could get rid of maybe 4 players and make them pay up good money.

869-ED532-246-A-4523-B354-524152885-BD3.jpg

I’m sure I’ve seen him bombing down Breck Road on a stolen Carrera...
Ha. £105m?

Weren't West Ham trying to sign him for about £5m last summer. Papers come out with some utter dross this time of yearlol

I always said, that 1st year, we should've let him play with the Under 23s for a bit while he settled and built confidence, instead we stuck him on the bench for 6 months then sent him on loan back to Spain, which was absolutely useless. He's still only 23 now, but his biggest problem is his confidence is shot to pieces.
I'd like to see Marco give him a run out at RB in the pre season to see how he does. He's a hard working lad, has a bit of pace, but also hits a very heavy ball from the right hand side. Quite a few FBs are converted wingers. It's worth a try; can't see what we have to lose. He clearly isn't gong to make it here as a striker.

While watching the Barca game the commentators brought up the point that Valverde still hasn't chosen a starting RB between Samedo and Sergi Roberto. They also went on to say that it is just one of many positional instabilities of the team.

Maybe with Silva's want for more Portuguese players in the side and Valverde's indecisiveness Samedo could be an actual option for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.