• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zapata AC MILAN -- 33 years old CB free agent

Southampton -- Independent says £20mil move for lookman + bournemouth are watching the situation

Probably the worst goalie in the league, I’d much rather we put a bit of trust in Virginia than sign him - perhaps we’re loaning him out this season instead of another season of U23 football
Asmir Begovic is definitely the worst among the regular starters

Given its taken until April to get the current squad to play the Silva game well, do we really think he is going to advocate for a bunch of new players? Ive seen some on here asking for an entirely new midfield. Bring back Koemageddon!!
Surely this window sees us try to get Gomes and Zouma permanently and maybe 1-2 others. Perhaps 1-2 additional youth players.

That's good. I'm possibly being harsh and lumping him in with the other greedy buggers who get a big move and then refuse to downgrade.
If he wants to play football and will accept a cut in order to do that, then he's one of the good ones.

I'm sure he didn't expect to be paid that salary in the first instance.

so if you moved to a Spanish club that you had barely heard of that offered to pay you £6m per year for 5 years, then after 1 year of that contract they said actually we don't think youre that good anymore, go back to England and take a 50% wage cut....would you go and forfeit the contract you agreed or 'be a greedy bugger' and stay and fight for your place on much better wages.
I know what Id do

Given its taken until April to get the current squad to play the Silva game well, do we really think he is going to advocate for a bunch of new players? Ive seen some on here asking for an entirely new midfield. Bring back Koemageddon!!
Surely this window sees us try to get Gomes and Zouma permanently and maybe 1-2 others. Perhaps 1-2 additional youth players.

Perfectly surmised Mr H

Admittedly missed that part of the tweet. Still think it lacks some perspective without sharing where they actually fall. Neves is still overrated. Good player but he’s talked about like he’s better than that.
Zat you can laugh all you want. I do the same when you pretend to be an expert on every player in world football or when you act like some kind of oracle because you say we should sign players like De Ligt after they’ve already broken through and have interest from clubs like Barca.

So was Cuco Martina mate and I think we all wish that had never happened
back up keeper is different though the chances of him playing are very very slim, any clubs will sign any body for backup keeper, Chelsea have Robert Green and Caballero for example

Yeah I'm generally happy with the starting XI

This summer should be about bringing in greater depth IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.