Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The £10m on second division French players part won’t likely happen but he’s spot on with the rest. I really think this fan base are completely delusional with what we can do in the transfer market this summer.
I still think we will spend big wages on one or two players. You can’t just buy 19yr olds on 20k a week or we will be mid table for ever

We need a top class striker, everyone knows this. We won’t be buying a teenager to play upfront next season.

Last summer we heard to the same rubbish, sell to buy.
I’m not sure what our signings from last season are on. But Bernard apparently had plenty of other others.
Mina & digne came from Barcelona so they wouldn’t have been on small wages and I doubt they have taken a huge drop.

We can’t try and tease players to us with the lure of high wages whilst also sustainably running this club. Have you lot not learned anything from the Sandro/Tosun signings?

From now on the deals I expect to see are going to be the exact opposite of Sandro: high value/average wage.

I still think we will spend big wages on one or two players. You can’t just buy 19yr olds on 20k a week or we will be mid table for ever

We need a top class striker, everyone knows this. We won’t be buying a teenager to play upfront next season.

Last summer we heard to the same rubbish, sell to buy.
I’m not sure what our signings from last season are on. But Bernard apparently had plenty of other others.
Mina & digne came from Barcelona so they wouldn’t have been on small wages and I doubt they have taken a huge drop.

Yeh last Summer’s signings wont be on low wages but neither are Schneiderlin, Tosun, Gyfi, Walcott etc. We need to lose a lot of wages.

Milik - isn’t happening
Ziyech - already linked last Summer to Roma and he’s even better now
Haller - other teams will offer him what we can (which isn’t a lot anymore)
I'm mostly kidding with all of these except for the fact that I seriously rate all three players. Out of the three I think Haller could absolutely happen still and wouldn't be surprised if it did. Milik won't happen.

Ziyech is interesting because although clubs better than us currently have been linked in the papers nothing substantive happened last summer. What's interesting is my understanding was he was desperate to leave so I have to think if any real interest existed he would have made a major play. He is clearly better now but maybe the market isn't as big as people would suspect. Can't see it myself but if I'm running the club I'd still make the call.

Milik - isn’t happening
Ziyech - already linked last Summer to Roma and he’s even better now
Haller - other teams will offer him what we can (which isn’t a lot anymore)
@TheBigIguana saying we will be offering life changing money..!!

Has he not just seen the last window.

'We are not in a financial position to do anything' was the quote

We won't be making huge money signings unless we sell Several of out top earners

Yeh last Summer’s signings wont be on low wages but neither are Schneiderlin, Tosun, Gyfi, Walcott etc. We need to lose a lot of wages.
Everyone knows we need to lower the wage bill, but to think we are only buying players from lower leagues on cheap wages is complete nonsense.

We imo will still give a couple of signings a 100k a week plus. People are already talking about us signing Gomes & Zouma, what type of wages do you think them two will want?

Join us tomorrow for another episode of:
Players Everton won’t be signing.
I don't understand why people treat this thread like anything more than discussion of players outside of Everton who GOT posters rate and would like to see in blue. Obviously no one can predict who we will actually get.

Everyone knows we need to lower the wage bill, but to think we are only buying players from lower leagues on cheap wages is complete nonsense.

We imo will still give a couple of signings a 100k a week plus. People are already talking about us signing Gomes & Zouma, what type of wages do you think them two will want?

Well there’s your couple of signings on £100k (although we’re currently already paying a large chunk of that anyway).

Read this and drill it into your skull every night till July: https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...d-moshiri-explains-evertons-problems-15648980

I don't understand why people treat this thread like anything more than discussion of players outside of Everton who GOT posters rate and would like to see in blue. Obviously no one can predict who we will actually get.

I think some of us would rather see players mentioned that we might actually sign rather than wishlists of ones we haven’t even heard of or wouldn’t even think of coming here.

Or, more importantly where we will sell our players to.

I think some of us would rather see players mentioned that we might actually sign rather than wishlists of ones we haven’t even heard of or wouldn’t even think of coming here.

Or, more importantly where we will sell our players to.
Ultimately it's still speculation. Once actual rumours happen the thread will discuss those but for now the thread is just wishes and guesses. Maybe some are crazier than others but they all fall into the same category.

Status
Not open for further replies.