Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do reckon the Traore rumours will have some legs.

Still think we'll get Gomes. Zouma I'm less convinced on.

Don't think we'll see any more signings until the end of the month at the earliest though.

Do reckon the Traore rumours will have some legs.

Still think we'll get Gomes. Zouma I'm less convinced on.

Don't think we'll see any more signings until the end of the month at the earliest though.

The age of Traore fits the bill a bit. But I reckon it’s too early for us to be doing anything yet.

Sounds like paper talk but you never know.

I think regarding the players going out, that would be OK, But I think Realistically, if we bring in Gomes + 5 more for the first team, that would be a lot to bed in in one season, any more than that and I think we would be like Tottenham after they sold Bale. They signed 7 players for the first team, everyone thought they were going to be challenging for the title, they lost a few big games and sacked Villas-Boas by Christmas.

And nothing like what got us into the mess we are just climbing back out of after Koeman/Walsh thought it wise to go out and buy a whole new (lopsided at best) team and think they would bed in well? We all know what happened next! Oh and West Ham tried it out and failed then let's not forget Fulham had a stab at that way last season.
Tie down Gomes to a contract and 3 maybe 4 others to integrate them 'slowly' into the team .
Let not make the same mistakes.

iu

Cannont wait to get rid of our dross.

I think regarding the players going out, that would be OK, But I think Realistically, if we bring in Gomes + 5 more for the first team, that would be a lot to bed in in one season, any more than that and I think we would be like Tottenham after they sold Bale. They signed 7 players for the first team, everyone thought they were going to be challenging for the title, they lost a few big games and sacked Villas-Boas by Christmas.

to be fair, the problem wasn't how many players they signed, it was that they just wasn't very good

they signed, soldado, paulinho, lamella, capoue, chiiches, chaldi, eriksen

out of all them only eriksen was a good signing

Status
Not open for further replies.