Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be amazing to have BOTH Neres and Malcom.

Obviously then we have 4 players for both wide positions but also Neres has played in Sigurdssons position too + Bernard could perhaps also play there.

Could we see one of them as a centre forward?

4 Brazilians? 4? Like 4 Brazilian wingers .... the 14 year old me would be going through Donnay socks like you wouldn’t believe

maxresdefault.jpg

Looks like he will get homesick

He's doesn't rate Bernard because Lookman is better but never gets to play. It's his obsession, to each their own.

Surely a striker is top priority....come on Marcel.

ST
CM
CB
CM
RB

I’m that order all good enough to walk into our first team , I would like to keep Gomes and Zouma as two of those places.

After that I would want to shift Walcott, and obviously all the others that don’t play and get another wide player in for Walcott , I havnt seen him play but would like to see Henry take walcotts place if possible

He's doesn't rate Bernard because Lookman is better but never gets to play. It's his obsession, to each their own.

Surely a striker is top priority....come on Marcel.
I don't think it's debatable that if we signed Malcom then Bernard is the odd man out and Richarlison would move back to the left. That has nothing to do with anything else.

And for me scoring more is a priority so yes striker but if Malcom really is available that's something we have to pursue. We are a better attack if that deal happens.

Neres is completely unproven in a big boys league and Malcolm has been utter plop outside the French league
Neres I agree is unproven to a degree but his CL performances were such that I would start him here.

Malcom didn't play much because he was behind Messi in the order at his position but his performances in very limited minutes would still have him as our best creative winger and maybe best overall between him and Richarlison. And even still dominating the French league at 21 is something everyone is doing. The kid is talented.

Neres I agree is unproven to a degree but his CL performances were such that I would start him here.

Malcom didn't play much because he was behind Messi in the order at his position but his performances in very limited minutes would still have him as our best creative winger and maybe best overall between him and Richarlison. And even still dominating the French league at 21 is something everyone is doing. The kid is talented.
Did he, he scored a good goal against Madrid but other than that was poor whenever I watched him, if we were going for an Ajax player rather it be ziyech who looks thrice the player

Malcolm was barely 4/5th choice at times for barca.

Neither of them walk straight into our side

Did he, he scored a good goal against Madrid but other than that was poor whenever I watched him, if we were going for an Ajax player rather it be ziyech who looks thrice the player

Ziyech is my dream signing.

I don't know why being down the pecking order in Barcelona's attack would be enough to say someone isn't good. 4th choice behind Messi Coutinho and Dembele isn't the end of the world.

Ziyech wouldnt come to us.

I reckon we should go for Willian of Chelsea. If we also keep Niasse, then I can see them playing up front together. It would give us maximum penetration and be the sort of combination that would be lethal when we come from behind.

In fact, we should bend over backwards for Willian Niasse.....

In all seriousness, we should go for Zapata of Atalanta. Prolific this season and will keep Yerry company. Failing that, Mariano of Real Madrid. Going to be so difficult to attract a top proven striker..
I was trying to work out what this post is about. Then I realised I think it’s just casual racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.