Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per game, Thuram is 4th, but far behind Ben Arfa, Saint Maxim, and Atal. He's a good player, but I've always been slight underwhelmed by him. Doesn't seem to take care of the ball very well, seems a bit clumsy maybe. But he's young. He's also another left sided player.
The list I saw was from the middle of the season but is 10th across the top 5 leagues according to this: https://www.footballwhispers.com/blog/ten-best-dribblers-in-europe

But I’d disagree with the last part. He is pretty clean on the ball and he can play anywhere in the front 3 albeit he played primarily from the wing last season

Was that Oumar?

And Chalov looks wonderful yes, but what is it about Russian players in our league? I can’t think of many who have been a success. Think Bily for us, and then there was Shevchenko, one of the worlds best strikers allegedly, the Prem turned him into a mediocrity. (I use the term ‘Russia’ loosely, to include all the old USSR states)

As Ukraine and Russia have essentially been in a state of war for the last 10 years, I think "loosely" is the wrong phrase! lol

Never heard of this Chalov, what is the source/story here?

Status
Not open for further replies.