Richarlison
Walcott
Tosun
Mirallas
Sandro
Tarashaji

Our cup overfloweth
The world is our lobster

It’s quite shocking that of all our forwards I would only fancy tuson and richy to have the ability to slot 1 v 1 with the gk with regularity

He can play CF, too.

Let's put it this way - I like Ligue 1, lots of young players, lots of personalities, but this guys takes the cake. He's uber athletic. Super talented. But he thinks he's friggin Messi. Total ball hog, always trying to take players on, occasionally does so successfully, which usually means he'll launch some absurd shot into about the 30th row. He also does so with absolutely no idea of where his teammates are, who is around him, so although he creates some chances, it's mostly trying some absurd dribble, getting by some crap Ligue 1 defender and just smoking some cross into the box or just trying some absurd pass that out of sheer volume occasionally creates a chance or two.

Unfortunately, this is all compounded by the fact that he has that ridiculous hair and headband combo, so it just makes his already flamboyant and irresponsible game seem all the more absurd and stupid.

Don't get me wrong, he's young, he's quick, has some strength, got moves, and can definitely make stuff happen, you can't miss him on the pitch, but his decision making is so bad that even if he got more consistent with his skills, I'm not sure he could ever be a very effective footballer in the PL. Someone would boot him in the first 5-10 minutes of every match and my guess is that he'd not react very well.

That was cathartic, ha. But just not my type of player.
I like him. Absolute animal of a worker and has the energy and flair of a Brazilian on cocaine. I agree his end product is crap because just like his dribbling style he likes the prospect of a flashy goal which ends with a wild shot more often than not.

Can’t see going for him when we have Bernard who does the same.

If we want a skilled dribbler with end product from Ligue 1 I’d go for Thuram. I saw in an article that he had the second highest successful dribbles per game just behind Sofiane Boufal, who both were a clear 3-4 dribbles ahead of the rest of the top 10. Thuram also has a pissmissile of a shot and top goal scorer in a very poor and relegated Guingamp side.

6’2”, pacy, skilled (obviously), eye for goal, plays anywhere along the front 3, sign him up.

I like him. Absolute animal of a worker and has the energy and flair of a Brazilian on cocaine. I agree his end product is crap because just like his dribbling style he likes the prospect of a flashy goal which ends with a wild shot more often than not.

If we want a skilled dribbler with end product from Ligue 1 I’d go for Thuram. I saw in an article that he had the second highest successful dribbles per game just behind Sofiane Boufal, who both were a clear 3-4 dribbles ahead of the rest of the top 10. Thuram also has a pissmissile of a shot and top goal scorer in a very poor and relegated Guingamp side.

6’2”, pacy, skilled (obviously), eye for goal, plays anywhere along the front 3, sign him up.

I’d never heard of Thuram to be honest (only his dad who is a legend!). Only 21, fast, big, scored 9 league goals in a poor team and has played for pretty much all of france’s youth teams and they normally have good pedigree. Could be a good shout.

Per game, Thuram is 4th, but far behind Ben Arfa, Saint Maxim, and Atal. He's a good player, but I've always been slight underwhelmed by him. Doesn't seem to take care of the ball very well, seems a bit clumsy maybe. But he's young. He's also another left sided player.

Per game, Thuram is 4th, but far behind Ben Arfa, Saint Maxim, and Atal. He's a good player, but I've always been slight underwhelmed by him. Doesn't seem to take care of the ball very well, seems a bit clumsy maybe. But he's young. He's also another left sided player.

I know he’s played centrally but based on video footage only he seems to do his best work out wide. Could he cut it as a centre forward given the right training? He’s a beast of a lad.

I know he’s played centrally but based on video footage only he seems to do his best work out wide. Could he cut it as a centre forward given the right training? He’s a beast of a lad.
He's still young for certain, but not sure I see any more raw talent in him than I do in DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.