Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not even the best left footed winger at his club. Go after Ziyech first.
That's my only problem with Neres. He's still a work in progress. He's not going to just jump into the starting lineup.

Memphis Depay would be really interesting. He's gotten really strong on the ball and he's super creative. He's not really a true number 9, but we'd be completely unpredictable.

That's my only problem with Neres. He's still a work in progress. He's not going to just jump into the starting lineup.

Memphis Depay would be really interesting. He's gotten really strong on the ball and he's super creative. He's not really a true number 9, but we'd be completely unpredictable.
LW or ST we would be better with Depay but I highly doubt his ego will have him at a non CL club even if that means wasting time at Lyon.

LW or ST we would be better with Depay but I highly doubt his ego will have him at a non CL club even if that means wasting time at Lyon.
Probably not. Lyon is in the CL, so not sure he would view that as wasting time. But yeah, if he is into his "brand", the PL is a better place for him.

Probably not. Lyon is in the CL, so not sure he would view that as wasting time. But yeah, if he is into his "brand", the PL is a better place for him.
He probably wouldn't but my personal view is playing for someone like Lyon or Galatasaray because you get 6 or 8 CL games and spend the rest beating up teams below your level as a waste.

He probably wouldn't but my personal view is playing for someone like Lyon or Galatasaray because you get 6 or 8 CL games and spend the rest beating up teams below your level as a waste.
That's a little harsh, but I get it. Lyon is one thing, Galatasaray is another. Ligue 1 is decent and the young talent is impressive, Lyon beat and ties Man City, got out of the group stage and lost to Barca.

That's a little harsh, but I get it. Lyon is one thing, Galatasaray is another. Ligue 1 is decent and the young talent is impressive, Lyon beat and ties Man City, got out of the group stage and lost to Barca.
Right so that's 8 games. Can't say I've taken notice of anything in Ligue 1 outside of PSG being dominant, Nicolas Pepe coming from nowhere to be a hot prospect and a few players who I think Everton should look at. I don't even know where Lyon finished. I know it's in the "Big 5" but it's a distant 5th.

Status
Not open for further replies.