Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was hoping to see Pedro play for Fluminense tonight. Instead I watched a 17 year old Watford future signing score 3 against ATN. Impressive.

Just been reading up on joao pedro mate. Looks very very good. Could do with finding who watfords south american guys are and nicking them. They managed to bag richarlison and now this kid

ive got him on block is he still spouting waffle is he ?

It's unreal mate, every player he can give you a breakdown,he knows all the tactics and now he's started on finances, really quite something the amount of football the guy must watch.

It's unreal mate, every player he can give you a breakdown,he knows all the tactics and now he's started on finances, really quite something the amount of football the guy must watch.

he seems quite forceful with it too … not for me !

Why would he want to go their?

They will be lucky to get top six next year and OGS will be sacked before xmas

I predict they will finish in the bottom half. OGS and Mike Phelan are not managers. OGS is a badly-aged schoolboy who cannot command respect in a dressing room with egos like Pogba, Lukaku, Sanchez. He probably does snapchat filters with that horrible horrible human being (Lingaard) at half-time.

And listening to Mike Phelan when he was Hull manager was hilarious. He is a glorified PE teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.