Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dominic Solanke with 21 appearances and 1 goal got bought for 17m, Hope exists.
Unfortunately albeit he was over the wrong side of the city Solanke also potential for improvement which isn't going to happen with our 3 numnuts…
doubtless we will be lumbered until their contracts end..

Unfortunately albeit he was over the wrong side of the city Solanke also potential for improvement which isn't going to happen with our 3 numnuts…
doubtless we will be lumbered until their contracts end..
of course has the potential to improve (unlikely) and is far younger than the players the poster mentioned but the point was that teams will buy gash.

Seems almost impossible doesn’t it?

So hard to see where they’d go permanently.

You can maybe see Mirallas going somewhere for a nominal fee, at a push Schneiderlin going to someone with more money than sense like West Ham, but probably not. The other two, no idea, run down their contracts I suppose. He did a bloody good job getting rid of Klaassen.

The "big 5" I'm looking forward to Marcel punting into the Mersey are Mirallas, Bolasie, Sandro, Schneiderlin and Williams. Williams at least is definitely gone, he'll do bloody well to shift the other 4.

Knowing our luck Williams' agent would have slipped an extra year clause if he makes X amount of appearances, only for Williams to be recalled and play the last game of the season triggering that extra year.

You can maybe see Mirallas going somewhere for a nominal fee, at a push Schneiderlin going to someone with more money than sense like West Ham, but probably not. The other two, no idea, run down their contracts I suppose. He did a bloody good job getting rid of Klaassen.

Out of all the players we can't move on, I'd rather have kept Klaassen than all of them, genuine guy and at least had some fight about him if not good enough for the premier league.

Status
Not open for further replies.