Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My worry is how we’re going to get rid of some of these players. We have Sandro Ramirez who we’re going to seriously struggle to loan let alone sell then we have Schneiderlin who after getting married seems to have lost all interest in playing football.

They’re just the tip of the iceberg too.

If we got three quality signings this summer and a few cheaper squad signings I would be happy with that. Leader at the back, powerful box to box player in the middle, striker. Over to you Marcel.

4 goals in 26 games is not bad. Certainly on our par with our forwards. Miralles is a different story entirely.

As for 4 teams in two years I don't know what it tells you but it tells me that Koeman is crap, that Milan missed a chance,
that competition is tough at Barca and that Watford picked up a decent player for peanuts who is going to be around for years.

Ha ha Think before writing next time. Ha ha
Geri is a one good game in six kinda player and has worse lungs than someone with a forty a day habit.

Signed anyone yet?

I suspect we will sign players. I am not sure we will sign players that people throw up from a list though. I think it will be more left field.
Agreed for most of us mortals without wyscout and Spare time to watch obscure games we may as well forget second guessing names we won’t be signing your ake & callum Wilson’s. If I’ve heard of a player we aren’t signing him

Status
Not open for further replies.