Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Impressive what he can do albeit lower level opponent.
His first preference is always besting his marker, something non of our central midfielder is capable of.
Very positive approach in his passing with most of them going forward.
Better than Gomes if fully develope.
With him on the ball, teams goes on the back foot and once he beat his marker, the defensive shape will be disorientated. Sign him up!

Do we need another winger? Ricko and Bernie have those spots down pretty well.

I'm seeing a lot of praise for this Reece James, 19 year old Chelsea right back. That's the position we need filling most along with striker.

Impressive what he can do albeit lower level opponent.
His first preference is always besting his marker, something non of our central midfielder is capable of.
Very positive approach in his passing with most of them going forward.
Better than Gomes if fully develope.
With him on the ball, teams goes on the back foot and once he beat his marker, the defensive shape will be disorientated. Sign him up!

Hes a winger mate.

I'm seeing a lot of praise for this Reece James, 19 year old Chelsea right back. That's the position we need filling most along with striker.

Yeah we kinda do need another winger, probably another 2, Walcott is a bit meh, Lookman doesnt look he cba, Rico and Bernie cant play every week.

Think Chelsea are looking forward to the boy Reece coming back.

well our options on the bench are Walcott who is absolute gash and Lookman who you don't know what will do on the pitch.
priority? not really
should pursue if an option is available? for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.